Страниц: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ!! [только новости и переводы]  (Прочитано 169495 раз)
Backenbart
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #60 : Февраль 17, 2009, 15:38:16 »

Интервью A-ONE с DJ LETHAL (HOUSE OF PAIN, LA COKA NOSTRA, LIMP BIZKIT)!
http://www.a1tv.ru/?id=103690

sash1k
WTF?!

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #61 : Февраль 17, 2009, 22:31:56 »

http://music.siteua.org/%D0%90%D1%84%D0%B8%D1%88%D0%B0/44036/Limp_Bizkit_%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82_%D0%B2_%D0%9A%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5_31_%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%8F_2009

/discuss

limp22
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #62 : Февраль 18, 2009, 00:52:53 »

For the next 48 hours, I want hear from everyone. Call Me!!! If I don't get to talk to you then leave a voice mail. I'm gonna try and talk to as many people as i can. Here's My numbers: Home 1-904-757-3312 and Cell is 1-904-710-8470. This is not a joke, call me now. Don't be afraid to call and ask me any questions. I love you all!!! LBF FOR EVER!!!

Sam

zuddizud
true limp bizkit fan

Медиа магнат ))))

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #63 : Февраль 19, 2009, 08:30:08 »

Нашел на просторах инэта.

Confirmed Dates(Source: lbunderground.de):
27.05.2009 - St. Petersburg [Ice Palace] - Russia
29.05.2009 - Moskau [Gorky Park] - Russia
05.06.-07.06.2009 - Nürburgring [Rock Am Ring] - Germany
05.06.-07.06.2009 - Nürnberg [Rock Im Park] - Germany
09.06.2009 - Hamburg [Stadtpark] - Germany
10.06.2009 - Dortmund [Westfalenhalle 3a] - Germany
12.06.-14.06.2009 - Donington Park [Download Festival] - UK
12.06.-14.06.2009 - Mailand [Rock In Idro] - Italy
17.06.2009 - Berlin [Columbiahalle] - Germany
26.06.-27.06.2009 - Neustadt an der Waag [Topfest Festival] - Slowakia
01.07.-04.07.2009 - Sopron [Volt Festival] - Hungary
04.07.2009 - Werchter [Rock Werchter Festival] - Belgium
05.07.2009 - Paris [Zénith] - France

John Seed
limp bizkit fan for life

Merry Christmas!!!

Просмотр профиля WWW Email
« Ответ #64 : Февраль 19, 2009, 11:15:59 »

thearmpit.net выяснили следующие подробности в чате limpbizkit.com:

"- it was ross who started the conflict between slipknot and limp bizkit,
- wes said he will never leave bizkit again, at least he told fred so
- it'll be ok is about kurt cobain
- john otto was on the chat and he is 'glad to be pounding the fat beats!! '
- apparently everyone in slipknot is cool with LB now"

"Сначала улыбка, потом ложь. В конце - выстрелы."
Роланд Дискейн из Гилеада.

HNKC
limp bizkit fan for life

BRING IT ON

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #65 : Февраль 23, 2009, 12:12:36 »

Sometime next week another Podcast will be released with a 70-minute interview with Limp Bizkit bassist, Sam Rivers himself. Expect to hear a lot of interesting questions as Zupe himself conducts an interview with some user submitted questions.

We expect to have it uploaded sometime this coming week, so stay tuned peeps!

Стр

HNKC
limp bizkit fan for life

BRING IT ON

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #66 : Февраль 26, 2009, 09:47:51 »

Here's a little interview/article by Metal Hammer about Wes, Limp Bizkit and also a bit about (Wes') band Black Light Burns. Forum members were quick to notice that it was just Twitter posts and also a myspace post/message by Wes. In any case enjoy.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limp Bizkit guitarist Wes Borland has spoken out about his decision to return to the band and the future of his band, Black Light Burns. You can hear him denying that he would ever return to Limp Bizkit on last week's Metal Hammer podcast.

In a statement talking about the newly reunited Limp Bizkit, Wes Borland has said: "So I just log into the LB site and everybody is talking shit about me. That's alright. Think what you want, but we are back, all five of us.. And we're gonna kill it, so start making some progress towards getting over it. And Fred and I are all good again. Period.

"LB is a great band and if you think (Black Light Burns) sucks, you have bad taste!"

Wes Borland continued to talk about Black Light Burns saying: "I want to assure everyone that this band had a lot left to do and the best is yet to come. We have a record to find a home for this year and as soon as we do, we are putting it out and suiting back up for more. Thanks again, and we will continue to update you here throughout 2009 with news as always."

Limp Bizkit will be part of this year's Download festival and Metal Hammer's Beez has had his 2 cents on the band's reunion.

Уэс говорит о том что пытался общаться с фанами на официале ЛБ, но все поливали его дерьмом.Однако же по его мнению - пускай люди говорят что хотят, но они снова вместе.

Стр

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #67 : Февраль 26, 2009, 17:26:28 »

Ever wondered if we would ever hear something that could be from The Unquestionable Truth Part 2? Well, apparently the video you'll find below is Fred singing some lyrics from a TUT2 song. Our forum member fiend' found this video, and judging from the singing style and music in the background it could very well be a TUT2 song. http://stickam.com/viewMedia.do?mId=175661716 Enjoy! [ thanks : fiend' ]

Hey man wake up and smell...

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #68 : Март 05, 2009, 11:28:21 »

Hello, I'm going to make this short... as possible
Limp Bizkit, as we all know...are one of the best live performing bands ever to grace the stage...FACT! (Youtube "Woodstock" Wink huh!). So I think it's only fair that we kick off Limp Bizkit's big comeback...with some hardcore Live Performances.
Since we Limp Bizkit fans have been VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PATIENT!!! (Just a wee friendly reminder Wink) It's time to remind the fans why LB were soo popular...The Live Shows!

Now just to get everyone in the mood of things to come, I'm posting 6 FULL video concerts of Limp Bizkit from 1997 and 7 FULL audio concerts of Limp Bizkit from 1997 also.
Thats a good 2GB of media for ya's to swallow up!

Now these files are hosted on RAPIDSHARE, for the simple reason, it's free, theres no real "bandwidth limits" and it's accessable to most. So please dont email the Armpit guys saying "I CANT DOWNLOAD FROM HERE" or "What do I do with the .rar PARTS".

Any other lil' questions for me, you can Private Message me on the Forum (Yep TheArmpit forum!).

Until next post, Adios!

Кароче на армпите новый видос Лимпы позаливали))97 год)
http://www.thearmpit.net/

йопте!

John Seed
limp bizkit fan for life

Merry Christmas!!!

« Ответ #69 : Март 06, 2009, 00:13:51 »

"KORN Frontman On LIMP BIZKIT Reunion: I Hope FRED DURST Isn't An Ass Like He Usually Is - Mar. 5, 2009

The Pulse of Radio reports: KORN and LIMP BIZKIT toured together several times during the late '90s, most notably on the first edition of KORN's Family Values tour, and the two bands were right at the forefront of the "nu-metal" movement at the time. But now that LIMP BIZKIT is reuniting after being on hiatus for several years, KORN frontman Jonathan Davis told The Pulse of Radio that his relationship with singer Fred Durst has been strained for a while. "I'm happy that they're gonna play, but I just hope Fred just isn't an ass like he usually is," he said. "We'll see what happens. Hopefully Fred's got it together, 'cause there was one time when Fred was a really cool guy. The fame hit and went to his head. So I miss the old Fred. He was my buddy. So maybe he's humbled now and if he's like that then I'd definitely hang with him and be friends with him again."

LIMP BIZKIT announced last month that its original lineup was getting back together for a summer tour and new album, its first since 2003.

KORN and LIMP BIZKIT will play on several European festivals together this summer, which will give Fred and Jonathan a chance to renew their friendship.

LIMP BIZKIT guitarist Wes Borland has played guitar on some tracks for Davis' upcoming solo album, which he hopes to finish recording later this year."

"Сначала улыбка, потом ложь. В конце - выстрелы."
Роланд Дискейн из Гилеада.

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #70 : Март 11, 2009, 18:08:36 »

на официале можно посмотреть репетицию песни бойлер и май вей вживую
http://www.limpbizkit.com/#player

йопте!

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #71 : Март 17, 2009, 17:18:47 »

народ, я заебался удалять ваши посты отсюда, которые к новостям группы не имеют отношения. за следующий несоответствующий теме пост буду банить, как и обещано. я всё понимаю, но надоело уже

DollarS
Рэпер со стажем
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #72 : Март 18, 2009, 01:17:10 »

Дэвис о Limp Bizkit

Как многие уже знают, Limp Bizkit после нескольких лет перерыва решили снова воссоединиться. Korn и Limp Bizkit будут выступать совместно на многих летних фестивалях, включая Rock-Am-Ring, Rock-Im-Park и Download Festival. Вот как Дэвис прокомментировал это в интервью Pulse of Radio:
"Я рад, что они снова будут играть, надеюсь, что Фрэд сейчас не такая задница какой он был в последнее время. Посмотрим что получится. Надеюсь Фрэд возьмет себя в руки, ведь раньше он был действительно хорошим парнем. Но пришла слава и ударила ему в голову. Так что я скучаю по старому Фрэду, он был моим приятелем. Возможно сейчас он стал попроще и если он пожелает, то я определенно хотел бы пообщаться с ним и мы могли бы снова стать друзьями."
Также Дэвис сказал пару слов о гитаристе LB, Борланде:
"Я считаю Вэса самым талантливым человеком Limp Bizkit и лучшей стороной этой группы. Он принял участие в записи моего сольного альбома. И я обожаю его группу, Black Light Burns и думаю, что ему намного лучше было бы оставаться в Black Light Burns."

Thanks to KoЯnUnderground.nl

(c)kornweb.ru

ура я нашел где менять статус
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля WWW
« Ответ #73 : Март 21, 2009, 19:23:54 »

Конечно постить твиты ЛБ сюда это тупо, но все-таки это один из самых важных постов Фреда за последние годы:

"The official Limp Bizkit "Unicorns N Rainbows Tour 2009" starts May 20 in Latvia."
http://twitter.com/freddurst/status/1366302956

Мне не наплевать на то, что будет завтра

Lb_StyLe
true limp bizkit fan

новичок

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #74 : Март 24, 2009, 11:03:11 »

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer..."

Backenbart
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #75 : Март 27, 2009, 19:52:05 »

Fred Durst talks New Film, Limp Bizkit Reunion
http://www.mlive.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2009/03/fred_dursts_new_film_limp_bizk.html

ура я нашел где менять статус
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля WWW
« Ответ #76 : Март 29, 2009, 03:18:11 »

http://merch.limp-bizkit.ru/
Мёрч Оупен

Мне не наплевать на то, что будет завтра

HNKC
limp bizkit fan for life

BRING IT ON

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #77 : Апрель 08, 2009, 17:01:03 »

Neil Diamond and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst are, er, tweeting.

The travesty began when Diamond, singer-songwriter extraordinaire, suggested some books to fans on his official Twitter account. "2 book recommendations," he wrote. "Going Deep by Gary Smith – inspirational sports stories & The Soul of Nature by Herb Cohen – deep and fascinating."

While most of Diamond's Twitter followers – and there are almost 7,000 of them – were busy reaching for their library cards, one particular fan sent him a message.

"@NeilDiamond," wrote Fred Durst, the red baseball-capped frontman of Limp Bizkit. "I am a huge fan of yours. We should do a collaboration – Neil Diamond meets my band Limp Bizkit. Sounds fresh."

Whereas we would expect Diamond to say "Limp who?" and, hopefully, "Limp no thanks!", the man who wrote Sweet Caroline instead seemed to leap from his seat.

"@freddurst I'd love to, where and when?"

Durst responded with jubilant tweeting. "FANTASTIC!!!!! Incredible!!" he Twittered. "What a dream come true thanks to Twitter!! I'm in LA. Follow me and we can direct message."

And there the trail goes cold. At this moment, Durst and Diamond may be direct messaging lyrics, chord tabs, or ideas for album photoshoots. Worse, they may in a Malibu recording studio, trying out a rap-rock cover of Cracklin' Rosie.

А вот ссылкатня http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/apr/07/neil-diamond-limp-bizkit-fred-durst

Стр

limp22
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #78 : Апрель 16, 2009, 21:48:00 »

twitter @freddurst:
"Great news- I'm getting married to Esther in July!!!! It's on!! Break out the bubbley!!"

McKoz
true limp bizkit fan

Do I Have To Get Naked For Ya To Remember My Name?

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #79 : Май 11, 2009, 13:48:15 »

Фред на лб ком чате
Fred: there will be rap feats on the new lb cd ( На новом альбоме лб будут рэп дуэты)

Fred: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d1b17809744ab4050c814df2efeadc500fadc68ea0af7901c95965eaa7bc68bc (Анрелиз залитый Фд)

Fred: I have alot more to come just keep checking that link for new stuff (У меня есть ещё много стаффа просто следите за линком, чтобы скачть больше стаффа)

Fred: There will be more videos posted to the site. (На сайт ещё будут заливаться видео)

Страниц: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Печать

Перейти в: