Страниц: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ!! [только новости и переводы]  (Прочитано 169724 раз)
Sirco
Йоманарод....
old limp bizkit fan

[Мнясник]

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #100 : Сентябрь 22, 2009, 20:30:28 »

Трек Лист Crazy Town Is Back 2009
1.Freestyler
2.Disappearat
3.The World
4.400 Years
5.Six Million Ways To Live
6.Hey ya( Feat Limp Bizkit )
7.Toy Soldiers
8.Hello Again
9.Sway
10.Take Me Six
11.Is Back
12.I Miss Guf
13.Toy Soldiers(Bonus Acoustica)
14.Is Back (Bonus Remix)

новость с alterportal.ru

Sucks Shocked

ACh
limp bizkit fan for life

Show Me What You Got ? Hey Lady's !

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #101 : Октябрь 15, 2009, 12:43:27 »

http://alterportal.ru/news/31750-oblozhka-novogo-albom-i-trek-list-crazy-town-is.html

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #102 : Октябрь 17, 2009, 01:04:13 »

Fred posted the following earlier today via his Twitter account:

Everyone please tune into tomgreen.com tonight (oct 16) at 7:30 pm. @tomgreenlive is having some VERY special guests on the show. Trust me.

Sounds interesting, does this mean Limp bizkit or Fred Durst could be guests on the show tonight? We'll just have to wait and see.

Фред сказал что сёдня будет  какойто очень интересный гость на шоу Тома Грина. Федя уже раз на этом шоу засветился в августе 2008 года вроде бы) тогда он сказал что Лимпы ещё всем покажут) не спиздел)

йопте!

FSN

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #103 : Октябрь 26, 2009, 06:52:47 »

Fred Durst

On Sunday 25th October 2009, @freddurst said:

LB News- we have recorded what we feel is our most addictive album yet- instrumentally. I am in process of doing vocals now in my home studio. So far I am 4 songs deep and moving along w confidence and grace. We haven't committed to an album title yet, but we know of one we like. Release date will be a soon as I am finished. A single and video will be our way before that. We want to get to South America, etc asap and hit the US and Canada with the big finale. We will go worldwide w this tour and have been asked to headline most of 2010 festivals. Merch store is launching very soon w new website - limpbizkit.com - the LBF Army is all we need - YOU - to spread the word. It is time. Bring it!! More news soon.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ondj

New era's comin' in...

Skiller
Гость
« Ответ #104 : Октябрь 26, 2009, 08:23:09 »

Просто заебись !!!!

Lb_StyLe
true limp bizkit fan

новичок

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #105 : Октябрь 26, 2009, 10:15:53 »

cool news!!!!!!!!!

хорошее начало пусть даже понедельника:))

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer..."

ACh
limp bizkit fan for life

Show Me What You Got ? Hey Lady's !

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #106 : Октябрь 26, 2009, 19:20:26 »

бля всего 4 песни, я думал что уже больше...хотя Скилла первый нарушил правила темы, тут ведь только новости и переводы )) чистить надо

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
Просмотр профиля WWW Email
« Ответ #107 : Октябрь 29, 2009, 20:41:04 »

"Limp Bizkit are in the studio finishing work on the long awaited follow-up to 2005's The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1).

'We have recorded what we feel is our most addictive album yet - instrumentally,' said frontman Fred Durst. 'I am in process of doing vocals now in my home studio. So far I am four songs deep and moving along with confidence and grace.'

'We haven't committed to an album title yet, but we know of one we like,' he added. '[The] release date will be a soon as I am finished. A single and video will be our way before that.

The record, which is the band's first since reuniting in February this year, will be released through Interscope next year."

Full article at this location

[ source : Kerrang.com | thanks : TiNk // ]

Hey man wake up and smell...

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #108 : Ноябрь 11, 2009, 07:34:50 »

Wes will apparently "face" Kerrang's "Random Question Generator" in the new issue of the magazine. Here's what's coming up:

"From a penniless drummer to the biggest rock icon in the world, Dave Grohl's journey to superstardom has been one that rock legends are made of! From his childhood, to Nirvana, to Foo Fighters, we chart his unstoppable rise and rise in this week's Kerrang! magazine.

Plus: WORLD EXCLUSIVE! We join My Chemical Romance in the studio for an exclusive first listen to to the as-yet-untitled follow-up to their mega-selling 2006 album, The Black Parade!

Also in this issue: We go backstage at Green Day's secret London gig, Biffy Clyro rock Glasgow, Frank Turner charms Winchester and Fightstar become Frightstar in London. Skunk Anansie tell us they're back for good, Muse reflect on becoming the biggest rock band in the UK, we join Five Finger Death Punch on their sold-out US tour, Limp Bizkit guitarist Wes Borland faces the Random Question Generator, Bring Me The Horizon�s Oli Sykes tells us the last time he said �I love you� and The All-American Rejects confront their biggest fear � groupies."

Hey man wake up and smell...

OTTPH
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #109 : Ноябрь 12, 2009, 21:50:51 »

честно говоря, я не думал что эт стоит писать именно здесь. но прочитав последнюю новость, решил, что они равнозначны

" The 50 Worst Album Covers Of The 2000s!
31. Limp Bizkit: 'Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water' (2000) - The cover shows five vacant eyed, pot bellied figures seen here surrounded by the eponymous hot dogs and star fishes looking despondent and lost. Fat and brainless? Surrounded by junk food? This isn't an album cover- it's an accurate depiction of Limp Bizkit's target demographic! 'Chocolate Starfish' is a little know slang term for the anus. If only there was something in common between Fred Durst and a massive arsehole. What a great and happy coincidence that would be. We'll leave you to draw your own conclusions there though. "

http://www.gigwise.com/photos/53373/20/The-50-Worst-Album-Covers-Of-The-2000s
special thanks to //www.openspace.ru

Listen to the NEW Gorillaz album exclusively
PlasticBeach
http://gorillaz.com/

Polina Rivers

« Ответ #110 : Ноябрь 27, 2009, 21:36:06 »

Не знаю насколько новость, но Фрэд сказал, что тур2010 приедет к нам)

http://twitter.com/PolinaRivers/status/6085578579
http://twitter.com/freddurst/status/6087237479

www.twitter.com\PolinaRivers

BoRlanD_BesT
Limp Bizkit will fuck you all
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #111 : Ноябрь 28, 2009, 13:41:31 »

http://www.twitvid.com/37959

Фред базарит по русски.. я в шоке..

I only want to see you fight
The darkness you wanna live your life by......
And if you're gonna quit
I don't give a shit
What the fuck?  I'm a Mack truck
Are you gonna give up like a bitch
Or jumpdafuckup?

Skiller
Гость
« Ответ #112 : Ноябрь 29, 2009, 21:33:05 »

@freddurst twitter 29.11.09

"I wonder how many "cool" people will be pleasantly displeased by the new limpbizkit album. Hopefully, most of them. It's cool to be a hater"

"Интересно, сколько "клёвых" людей будут приятно недовольны новым альбомом limpbizkit. Будем надеяться, что большинство из них. Это круто быть ненавистником"

Polina Rivers

« Ответ #113 : Ноябрь 30, 2009, 16:00:07 »

http://twitter.com/freddurst/status/6194742798
Да я успела выложить новость ееее!!

www.twitter.com\PolinaRivers

CoLT
new limp bizkit fan

A Benefit for Chi

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #114 : Ноябрь 30, 2009, 22:56:02 »

Speaking with Kerrang, Fred has officially announced the name of the new album.

We thought we'd tell Kerrang! before everyone," says Durst. "I'm ready to make this post on Twitter but I figured I'd call you guys first.

"The name of the new Limp Bizkit album is Gold Cobra," he continues. "We will slowly be revealing the meaning of the title over the next few weeks. Cobras are quite venomous. I wish it were a much longer, more ridiculous title, but Gold Cobra is as ridiculous as we're going to get right now."

Gold Cobra will be released early next year through Interscope/Polydor.

For more infomation check out Kerrangs article here

Перевёл на скорую руку:

В интервью Kerrang!, Фред официально анонсировал название нового альбома.

"Мы думали сказать Kerrang! раньше всех", сказал Дёрст. "Я был готов написать на Твиттере, но я решил вначале позвонить вам ребят."

"Название нового альбома Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra (Золотая Кобра). Мы будем постепенно раскрывать смысл названия, в течении нескольких ближайших недель". Кобры довольно ядовитые. Я хотел бы более длинное, нелепое название, но "Золотая кобра" так же нелепо, как то что мы собираемся получить".

Альбом выйдет вначале 2010 под лейблом Interscope/Polydor.

http://www2.kerrang.com/2009/11/world_exclusive_limp_bizkit_na.html

Foster
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #115 : Декабрь 04, 2009, 13:14:20 »

На офсайте появился мерч.

INTRO!
Гость
« Ответ #116 : Декабрь 09, 2009, 04:56:15 »

According to the Kerrang website tomorrow's issue of Kerrang magazine will feature an important Limp Bizkit announcement. Here's hoping it isn't just about the album title and is some substantial news we've yet to hear.
Fred Durst calls K! Towers with a very special Limp Bizkit update
переведите пжлста
http://www2.kerrang.com/newissue/

Skiller
Гость
« Ответ #117 : Декабрь 09, 2009, 11:18:06 »

Говорит завтра в керранге будет какое-то важное заявление от Фреда по поводу Limp Bizkit

PuFF
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #118 : Декабрь 09, 2009, 12:53:37 »

Согласно вебсайту Kerrang, в завтрашнем выпуске журнала Kerrang будет представлено важное объявление Limp Bizkit. Надеемся, это будет не только о названии альбома, но и некоторые важные новости, которых мы еще не слышали. Фред Дёрст звонил K! Towers с особым обновлением Limp Bizkit.

The future is easy, because it doesn't exist.

bizkid-Ё-burg
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #119 : Декабрь 09, 2009, 22:39:51 »

ЁБАНЫВРОТ! какая буква непонятна? пока просто затирал, но следущее левое сообщение, которое увижу будет украшено недельным баном.
в теме постите только новости или переводы этих новостей. обязательно с указанием источника новости (ссылка на страницу с новостью)

за лишний флуд - неделя бана. за повторные нарушения бан от месяца и выше.

Страниц: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Печать

Перейти в: