Страниц: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ!! [только новости и переводы]  (Прочитано 169709 раз)
McKoz
true limp bizkit fan

Do I Have To Get Naked For Ya To Remember My Name?

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #80 : Май 17, 2009, 12:51:19 »

Лимпы в Европе
Пруф Линк http://twitter.com/freddurst

HNKC
limp bizkit fan for life

BRING IT ON

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #81 : Май 26, 2009, 05:36:17 »

For those who unfortunately aren't going to catch the Bizkit live this year, or fancy getting their hands on some pro-shot decent quality footage, don't worry. Rock am will be recorded live, and the UFC gig in LB's return to the U.S. will be streamed live. Following these two Download has become the latest addition to announce live 24 hour streaming. So make sure to watch it when Limp Bizkit take to the stage. Oh, and make sure you rip the performance so everyone can see it Wink

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
�Once again Download is leading the way with its embracing of digital technologies and striving to deliver a unique experience for its global fanbase. For the second year, the live streaming of the main stage performances to www.downloadfestival.co.uk will allow the world to witness some of the stellar acts light up the stage at Download. We are creating a continuous 24 hour stream that will begin on Friday and run through the weekend until Sunday Night, providing fans in all time zones the ability to tune in and enjoy some of the Download experience.�
- Mark Yovich, Executive Vice President and General Manager, International Digital, Live Nation

Лайв из Доннингтона

Стр

Rocklady
WTF?!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #82 : Май 27, 2009, 10:38:04 »

Впервые в России!
29 мая автограф-сессия Уэса Борланда (Limp Bizkit) в магазине МузТорг-Yamaha

29 мая 2009 г. в московском магазине МузТорг-Yamaha (ул. Вятская, 1)
знаменитый гитарист, эндорсер Yamaha   

УЭС БОРЛАНД
(Limp Bizkit)

проведет автограф-сессию!

Мероприятие состоится накануне концерта Limp Bizkit в Зеленом театре Парка Горького.
Легендарная ню-метал-группа воссоединилась в феврале 2009 г. для мирового турне и записи альбома.

Начало в 13:00
Вход на автограф-сессию свободный

Дополнительная информация по телефонам:  495 626 0660, 7 495 626 0348
www.muztorg-yamaha.ru

javaman
Desert Eagle
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #83 : Июнь 01, 2009, 16:34:24 »

Тема: Концерты Limp Bizkit
Содержание: здравствуйте! хотел бы узнать, а будет ли большой материал по концертам Limp Bizkit в России? нарезка лайвов, интервью с Фредом и компанией, интервью простых фанатов, видео с автограф-сессии Борланда? если будет, то в какой программе? Ибо не имею возможности постоянно смотреть канал...

Ответ A-One: Доброго времени суток, Александр.
Действительно, в предстоящие выходные канал планирует показать большой получасовой репортаж о том, как группа Limp Bizkit побывала в России…
Конкретного времени или даты пока не известно. В любом случае, это видео будет выложено на наш сайт и у вас будет возможность увидеть его.

Хороший, плохой, главное у кого ружье!

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #84 : Июнь 03, 2009, 20:57:53 »

Выход альбома "A Brand You Can Trust" намечен на четырнадцатое июля на лейбле Suburban Noize.

Вряд ли стоит ожидать приезда LCN в России в полном составе в ближайшее время, но в расписании концертов B-Real на
двадцать четвертое августа указана Москва.

Также сегодня участники супергруппы LCN опубликовали трек "Choose Your Side" при участии Bun B
http://www.soulassassins.com/MP3/La_Coka_Nostra-Choose_Your_Side.mp3

Треклист:

1. Bloody Sunday (featuring Big Left & Sen Dog of Cypress Hill)
2. Get You By
3. Bang Bang (featuring Snoop Dogg)
4. The Stain
5. I’m An American (featuring B-Real of Cypress Hill)
6. Brujeria (featuring Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm)
7. Once Upon A Time
8. Cousin Of Death
9. Choose Your Side (featuring Bun B of UGK)
10. Hardcore Chemical
11) Soldier’s Story (featuring Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm)
12) Gun In Your Mouth
13) Nuclear Medicinemen (featuring Q-Unique & Immortal Technique)
14) That’s Coke
15) Fuck Tony Montana (featuring Sick Jacken of Psycho Realm & B-Real of Cypress Hill)

йопте!

hangMAN
Гость
« Ответ #85 : Июнь 06, 2009, 13:35:42 »

Автограф-сессия http://yamahastore.ru/news_/6369

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #86 : Июнь 09, 2009, 00:29:38 »

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=121516

CoLT
new limp bizkit fan

A Benefit for Chi

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #87 : Июнь 11, 2009, 21:48:59 »

Yesterday's issue of Kerrang had an interview with Fred and forum member Si was kind enough to provide us with scans:
Во вчерашнем выпуске Kerrang, было интервью с Фредом и форумчанин  Si любезно предоставил нам эти сканы:

part 1

part 2

Enjoy!
Наслаждайтесь!
Новость увидел на Армпите.

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
Просмотр профиля WWW Email
« Ответ #88 : Июнь 16, 2009, 21:35:11 »

Limp Bizkit are set to head into the studio to record their first album in four years.

The band, who made their live UK return at Download at the weekend (June 12), said they are hoping to release the follow-up to 'The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)' before the end of the year.

"We're getting together our demos right now and we're going to go in and record them," said frontman Fred Durst.

He added: "I'm having a great feeling about going in and doing our record, more than I have about any of our albums before.

"It's not going to be a watered down version of Limp Bizkit, it's going to be a more explosive, more addictive, more driven version of Limp Bizkit."

The singer also denied their return was a "cash in", and that the nu-metallers plan to headline Download in the near future - despite cancelling a headline slot in 2003.

He told BBC Newsbeat: "This isn't a reunion, this is a comeback. We're here to take it back and to sit on top of the mountain again. We're going to come back to Download and headline it."

[Source: NME | Thanks: colderx]

Hey man wake up and smell...

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #89 : Июнь 17, 2009, 09:53:05 »

Fred was kind enough to call over seas to do a morning show with Mat Diablo of 91X in San Diego. What does Mat do? Mock him the whole time before calling Fred a "deaf, mute painter". Things got heated pretty quick before Fred gets hung up on.

http://www.ihatefreddurst.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/durston91x.mp3

You'd think people have gotten over mocking Fred and Limp Bizkit, but I guess some people haven't moved on since 2002. If anyone wants to call these douschebags at 91X and give them a piece of mind, feel free!

[thanks: DiJ]

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #90 : Июнь 18, 2009, 17:11:59 »

A bit late with this I apologise, but the new Kerrang magazine has some interesting informaton about Limp Bizkit.

Quote:
Limp Bizkit, You Me At Six, DragonForce, Lacuna Coil, Buckcherry and more have been confirmed to be part of this year's exclusive Kerrang! Awards Shows in London.

The five days of shows - taking place from July 28 to August 1 will be hosted at the London HMV Forum in Kentish Town with an incredible bill planned every night.

On August 1, nu-metal titans Limp Bizkit will play their first UK headline show since 2004.

"After many years of being off, it's an amazing honour to be welcomed back to the UK to play Download, especially by Kerrang! and their readers!" say the band. "We are equally excited to play the HMV Forum show for Kerrang! as well as attend the awards themselves - always a blast!"

Kerrang also wrote their review of the Download festival which took place last weekend. Kerrang gave Limp Bizkit 5/5 and claimed it is one of the all time best Download performances. Korn received 3/5 and Faith No More gained 4/5.

"There's more than an element of curiosity when Limp Bizkit arrive for their first UK show in five years, and it seems that 90 percent of the 80,000 crowd are here to check 'em out. And within 10 minutes everyone - whether they're wearing Emperor or Madina Lake T-shirts - is in party mood. There's an undeniable nostalgic thrill to be had watching the man in that iconic red cap orchestrating the mayhem that accompanies the likes of Rollin' and Break Stuff, but the venom with which Eat You Alive is spat out suggests that the Jacksonville quintet have a genuine hunger to reassert themselves in the here and now. One of the all-time great Download performances."

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #91 : Июнь 18, 2009, 17:12:20 »

Metal Hammer have posted their Download reviews. Here's what they had to say about Limp Bizkit.

"If you're a Metal Hammer podcast listener, there'll be no prizes for guessing who I'm going to start this section with.

Most times it's the bands that make you walk away raving about how good the last hour of your life was, but in the case of Limp Bizkit's set, it went one further than that. This was an event, made by the people around us and the feeling created by 50,000 people losing their minds to a band who were once upon a time the biggest hard rock/metal band around. They showed why from the off.

Kicking off with 'Break Stuff' into 'My Generation', the field lost the plot. Who's that next to me screaming about how this might be the best thing he's ever seen? Aled from Kids In Glass Houses. Who looks at me square in the face as we scream "get the fuck up" from 'Faith' at each other? It's Scuzz TV presenter Alex Herron. Who's that all in a line doing the rollin', rollin', rollin' dance? About 20 respected members of the music industry. Incredible.

Hell, even the people pretending to not like it were mouthing every word! We know you loved it too, just join the party! Nice work, Fred and co. Good job in receiving the plaudits you deserve."

[Source: Metal Hammer]

ура я нашел где менять статус
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля WWW
« Ответ #92 : Июль 09, 2009, 23:35:55 »

На днях выходит альбом La Coka Nostra
http://www.limp-bizkit.ru/news/260/

Мне не наплевать на то, что будет завтра

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #93 : Июль 11, 2009, 12:35:30 »

Not really but sort of. Indirectly. Sorry for the deceiving headline.

"MACHINE HEAD Pulls Out Of U.K.'s SONISPHERE Festival - July 7, 2009

San Francisco metallers MACHINE HEAD have released the following statement:

"It is with the utmost disappointment that we must announce that MACHINE HEAD will not be playing the Sonisphere date at Knebworth in the U.K. on August 2.

"In a turn of events that has left us absolutely baffled, the promoter of the U.K. Sonisphere festival recently placed, unbeknownst to us, LIMP BIZKIT in our third slot on the festival. Seeing as the running order was a significant part of the negotiation and agreement between us and the promoter, and the fact that we had been advertised in that slot since the festival's announcement, you can imagine our surprise when we were 'told' that we would now be playing in the fourth slot, under LIMP BIZKIT, and bizarrely, it was actually expected that we would quietly move down the bill without issue. We will not.

"MACHINE HEAD turned down the U.K.'s Download festival, a festival we are very fond of � which, incidentally, had us above LIMP BIZKIT � to commit to the Knebworth festival, as we felt a closer kinship to the bands performing this year. In an effort to make this situation in Knebworth work, we have spent more than a week striving to resolve this issue in a proper manner. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

"So we have regrettably been left with no choice but to cancel our appearance rather than stand for the disrespect and indignity offered by a promoter who won't honor our agreement. While we know that our fans will be furious about this situation � as are we, beyond words � we trust that you will all understand our position, and we encourage you to voice your opinion about it as loud and clear as possible.

"The rest of our festival dates across Europe, including the other Sonisphere dates, as well as our headline of the Wacken festival remain unchanged."

Hahaha... Hilarious.

[ thanks : Pedro ]

dodo,переведи плз,и выложи перевод в тему НОВОСТИ и т.д.))

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #94 : Август 02, 2009, 18:23:45 »

As you may have read, and as we reported, Machine Head were REALLY pissed off about being put before Limp Bizkit at the Sonisphere festival, and by "pissed off" I mean they acted like little kids and quit the festival.

Now it seems they're back in, and I think that's the right thing to do cause they have lots of fans who deserve to see them live, and it's not worth disrespecting them over some pet peeve.

However, this raises an interesting question. Between NIN, Lamb of God, Metallica and Machine Head fans, will LB have any incidents in their performance?

The night (August 2nd) will have Lamb of God, Machine Head, LB, NIN and Metallica playing (in that order) as you can see from this poster so time will tell if people are gonna act like jackasses or not.

However, "MACHINE HEAD frontman Robb Flynn has vowed to "crush" LIMP BIZKIT when the two bands share the stage tomorrow (Sunday, August 2) at the Sonisphere festival at the legendary Knebworth Park, United Kingdom." so it seems like it will be quite a wild night.

If you're reading this and going to Sonisphere, DON'T be a fucking idiot. A music festival is supposed to be a great time, for both bands and people attending, don't be a loser and throw shit or boo any band just cause you don't like it. That's what the beer stands are for. Go get wasted while a band you don't enjoy is playing.

We have a huge thread about this so feel free to either e-mail us or post there your opinions, especially AFTER the festival, if you will have attended.

Have fun and stay safe, fuckers... And sorry for the long, condescending and semi-unimportant news post. Tongue

Full article here

[ source : blabbermouth.net ]

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #95 : Август 03, 2009, 10:18:16 »

Leor responds to MH - 08.02.09

Lee has been updating his Facebook after Sonisphere and has made reference to Machine Head's attitude. He also mentioned Trent Reznor and Nine Inch Nails. It's great to see that the immaturity and feuds are gone between NIN and LB. Just a shame Machine Head couldn't be more mature...

Whilst Fred responded via Twitter not long ago offering Machine Head nothing but respect, here's some of what Lee had to say this evening.

Quote:
JUST FINISHED PLAYING AT SONISPHERE FESTIVAL IN LONDON WITH NIN AND METALLICA...AS FOR (MH) HAHAHA THE ONLY THING CRUSHED WAS YOUR EGO'S LOL....SUCK IT!!!!

Quote:
TRENT was mad cool!!! our dressing rooms were side by side lol...and my buddy justin was playing bass for him..man,trent was super cool and they rocked it!!

Quote:
munns i am a fan [of Machine Head] too,they just got pissy abt some promoter stuff then got personal...lead singer said the were going to crush us at show but......

Quote:
I even wore a MH shirt on stage lolz and I don't even know dude and he came out his face with that ra ra and it backfired...ok im done haaaaaa

Quote:
no vito they still played after crying about the whole thing,we would have glady played before them,no big deal but whaa whaa whaaaaaa

It's great to hear Limp Bizkit had a great time at the festival regardless. No doubt they went down a storm.

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #96 : Август 05, 2009, 22:33:14 »

Limp Bizkit is on the new issue of Kerrang and apparently there's a list of the best albums from the 21st century and Chocolate Starfish is in there. According to member mikey g, it's at #21. Not bad.

Here's the cover :

Can't spot the cover? See the white band on the lower right corner? It says "30 Seconds to Mars." Right about it is CS.

"In this week's Kerrang! magazine...

We reveal the fifty most important albums of the 21st century, as voted for by YOU, featuring Slipknot, Muse, Green Day, Satyricon and more. Who'll be number one? Find out in this issue!

PLUS! We give you the lowdown of You Me At Six and Buckcherry's Kerrang! Awards shows, Lostprophets give us the exclusive scoop on their new album, we give the verdict on The Bronx's new Mariachi album, and Shinedown's Brent Smith tells us what he'd spend his last 20 quid on.

All this and more, only in Kerrang!"

Go here for more info.

[ source : kerrang.com | thanks : Q8_LB ]

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #97 : Август 06, 2009, 20:22:28 »

A small interview can be heard at Blabbermouth if you scroll down the page.

Members of LIMP BIZKIT, SLIPKNOT, LINKIN PARK, MACHINE HEAD and ANTHRAX are among the musicians who were interviewed by Peter Bailey of the Wrexham, Wales-based "Metalheadz" show at this year's Kerrang! Awards, which was held Monday night (August 3) in London, England. You can listen to interview excerpts using the ReverbNation TuneWidget below (click on "Songs" tab to launch audio).

The full list of Kerrang! Awards 2009 winners:

Best British Newcomer: IN CASE OF FIRE
Best International Newcomer: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
Best Single: THE PRODIGY - "Omen"
Best Video: MASTODON - "Oblivion"
Classic Songwriter: LINKIN PARK
Spirit Of Independence: THE WILDHEARTS
Icon: ALICE IN CHAINS
Best Album: METALLICA - "Death Magnetic"
Best Live Band: SLIPKNOT
Inspiration: MACHINE HEAD
Hall Of Fame: LIMP BIZKIT
Best British Band: BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
Best International Band: SLIPKNOT

[Source: Blabbermouth | Thanks: Pedro]

SERVAK
ГоловачЛена
true limp bizkit fan

« Ответ #98 : Август 06, 2009, 20:28:28 »

Вилли Адлер(гитарист группы Lamb of God): "F**k LIMP BIZKIT!"

Открытый диспут между участниками MACHINE HEAD и LIMP BIZKIT, начатый вокалистом Robb'ом Flynn'ом из-за порядка выступления на английском фестивале Sonisphere, продолжает набирать обороты. В обсуждении конфликта решил принять участие и гитарист LAMB OF GOD Willie Adler — эта группа также принимала участие в фестивале.

Представитель KomodoRock Krissy Elliot поговорил с Adler'ом во время фестиваля относительно выяснения отношений между MACHINE HEAD и LIMP BIZKIT.

Komodorock: Что вы думаете о заявлении MACHINE HEAD и их возвращении в состав участников фестиваля?

Willie Adler: «Я рад, что они вернулись. Всё дело в том... что они не должны быть разогревом перед LIMP BIZKIT и я согласен с ними в этом. Я бы тоже не хотел играть перед LIMP BIZKIT! Их не было на сцене очень долго, я имею в виду — кого это волнует? Кто помнит о LIMP BIZKIT?»

Komodo Rock: Так почему же кажется, что другие группы, например, KORN, думают, что Fred Durst сделал все правильно, почему все вновь заинтересованы в LIMP BIZKIT?

Willie Adler: «Я не знаю, мне LIMP BIZKIT неинтересны! Это вы мне сказали. А что, люди заинтересованы?»

KomodoRock: Они играли на фестивале Download и собрали большую толпу. Может быть в этом только элемент ностальгии?

Willie Adler: «Я думаю, да... Я не тот человек, которого стоит спрашивать об этом, это не моё. У меня нет никаких идей по этому поводу!»

KomodoRock: Но вы не будете их поддерживать?

Willie Adler: «Нет! Пошли эти чуваки к чертям собачьим! К чертям их, и туда же всех тех, кто работает на эту долбаную группу!»

информация взята из фанклуба вконтакте группы Lamp of God - http://vkontakte.ru/club25171

Я ловким движеньем, напористым взглядом, дыханьем свободы покоряю себя. В замершие части огонь я вселяю, и буду вселять до конца, до конца...

Bizkitoz
limp bizkit fan for life

My Generation!

420126220 bizkitoz@ya.ru
« Ответ #99 : Август 15, 2009, 17:22:34 »

So as Limp Bizkit's tour has just about come to the end, it seems they will now be hitting the studio to record the new album. Damn, the band are really working hard. Great to see the guys working so well together again.

From Gabe Karon's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/dxvrs

Going thru gear..., bizkit's hitting the studio next week = no rest for the limpin.

Страниц: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Печать

Перейти в: