Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ  (Прочитано 89495 раз)
limp22
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #20 : Июнь 14, 2008, 13:03:50 »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I hate the Hulk

That's it. I hate the Hulk. I'm never seeing that stupid cartoon movie with awful special effects. It's 2008 for chrisake! When are they going to figure out that CG effects look like shit?

"Yer 'puters downt werk that gud yet movie dudes!"

I'm tired of having to suspend disbelief! I'm sick of having to pretend that I don't think this stuff looks like cartoons! This has nothing to do with BLB. Just had to get that out since the cartoon hulk keeps smashing through my screen.

But I'll probably watch it in a hotel or plane one day. I just never liked the hulk, except I masterbated with Pert Plus once and that's green. Avoid pain relieving Neosporin and also exfoliating face wash.

myspace.com/blacklightburns

Morphiy
Гость
« Ответ #21 : Июнь 14, 2008, 17:20:59 »

чем европейский релиз крул мелоди будет отличаться? бонус-треки?

limp22
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #22 : Июнь 14, 2008, 18:03:04 »

там два диска, первый сам альбом, а второй двд с тремя клипами в зашибенном качестве=)

limp22
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #23 : Июнь 16, 2008, 12:51:25 »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I love the Hulk

Look how active that last blog is. Dang, I'm always going to include the hulk from now on.

myspace.com/blacklightburns

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #24 : Июль 01, 2008, 03:11:59 »

26 июн 2008, 00:00

Cover Your Ass

We know CYH leaked because we sent out promo copies and as always, the second that happens, the album goes live. Thanks to everyone that wrote in about it. We hope you're enjoying the early release. -Wes

30 июн 2008, 00:00

Another Studio Update and more about The HULK

Today was a pretty cool day for us. We've finished tracking somewhere between 50 to 60% of the album and for a change of pace moved out to Ross Robinson's studio for the next session of drums and guitars. He just put an amazing drum room in his house and popped it's cherry by doing the new Norma Jean record. After seeing the CombiChrist show at the Avalon in LA (which was totally amazing) I got to hear some of the NJ record and was floored by the sounds (and music). We've been doing the 16 track 1 inch thing for a little while now and are going to move up to 24 track 2 inch tape. If you don't know anything about tape, that's Ok. Just know that 2" is wider than 1" and no matter what anybody tells you, size really does matter. So Black Side Burns is super duper happy about all this. We can't wait for you guys to hear our new songs so much that we may be playing a little show out here soon to try some of it out. So don't worry! You'll be back to telling me we sound like Nine Inch Nails and that I should stick to guitar and go back to LB before you know it! Can't wait. -Wes

30 июн 2008, 00:00

CM Europe/ An Explanation and Apology

Dear Europe, It seems we just keep blowing it with you. First the album doesn't come out for a year, then our summer festival dates get rickety, and finally the worst thing ever happens: A person who will remain unnamed that works for our label sent the "Walmart"* version of our master to Edel (our record label in Europe). That version has all of the cuss words censored, and that's what you've been hearing if you bought the album in Europe. I cannot begin to fathom how a mistake like this could have slipped through so many fingers unnoticed, but somehow it has and I am as disgusted and disappointed by it as you must be. After discussing several solutions, the one that has come to make the most sense is to create a special website for the people who bought the European version of the record. Once the site is launched, in the very near future, you'll be able to download high quality versions of the songs on Cruel Melody that were censored. Please accept our sincere apologies and know that you shouldn't have to be dealing with a mistake like this. It is absolutely the most incredible blunder I've ever seen in my life, and had someone thought to actually send me the record to approve before it went out, none of this would have happened. I continue to be more angry than I've ever been in my life about this. Everyday, the state of my mind has actually gotten worse instead of getting better, and when I allow myself to think about it for more than a few seconds, it makes me want to go on a killing spree. I know that our solution doesn't make up for what's been done, but hopefully it will soften the blow and you will let us off the hook. Nothing like this will EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I'm so sorry, the site is coming soon. Thanks for your support, -Wes

*Walmart is a chain of conservative corporate stores in the US that only carries albums which have had all profanity removed.

http://www.myspace.com/blacklightburns

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #25 : Июль 01, 2008, 10:17:33 »

You'll be back to telling me we sound like Nine Inch Nails and that I should stick to guitar and go back to LB before you know it! Can't wait. -Wes
это интересно...Как это точно перевести??

йопте!

Deep_One
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #26 : Июль 01, 2008, 14:37:39 »

Уэс очень хочет сыграть новый материал с будущей пластинки БЛБ. И также желает увидеть фанов, услышать их слова что "БЛБ повторяют звучание НИН" или же чтоб "Уэс взял гитару пошел играть обратно в ЛБ". Видать, надеется, что услышав новую музыку БЛБ, фаны изменят свое мнение.

Чтобы Уэс вернулся в проект Лимп Бизкит, нужны серьезные аргументы. БЛБ сейчас значит все для него, детище Борланда, так сказать. Здесь он лидер, здесь он руководит созданием музыки, приятной ему, не зависит особо ни от кого. Возвращаться обратно в "рабское состояние", под контроль взбалмошного Фрэда(по его мнению:unsure: ), участвовать в создании непонятной для него музыки - врядли Уэс счас на это пойдет. Разве что Федя соберется с мыслями и предложит Уэсу максимально выгодные условия для работы в ЛБ. Но сможет ли Федор снова "подружиться" с Уэсом? Я считаю, что такое, к сожалению, в ближайшие годы невозможно:drag:

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #27 : Июль 19, 2008, 13:20:43 »

Fernt

Mild (aka LIMPS FAN)
Камелюга
limp bizkit fan for life

Навсегда

Просмотр профиля WWW Email
« Ответ #28 : Июль 20, 2008, 07:42:21 »

короче, Уэс тут заявляет, что
1) не нужно верить всем интервью, которые выходят с ним. потому что часто корреспонденты пишут не то, что он им сказал
2) главное. отныне Уэс больше никогда не будет говорить про Лб в интервью. потому что он уже всё сказал, что мог. и не хочет, чтобы кто-то думал, что он засчёт этих слухов раскручивает БЛБ. он рад, что был в лб, без лб он бы не достиг того, чего достиг. но всё закончено. точка.

думаю, можно на сайт вешать
Хоть один человек помнит про то, как Уэс говорил про своё особое отношение к слову "никогда"? "никогда не говори никогда" Wink

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #29 : Июль 20, 2008, 10:32:00 »

это не мнение, а перевод поста от Уэса.  Smiley

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #30 : Август 12, 2008, 02:58:24 »

Wes to quit doing music ?

"Every day I wake up I feel like maybe I...I wonder if today is the last day I'll be doing music. I just never know. Sometimes I think that it's all... Sometimes I think the whole music thing is -- and it's probably my age because I'm getting...I'm 33 -- for the last few years I wonder if this is where I even where I need to be anymore in the world. I've thought about doing a complete 180 and just going and doing mission work somewhere. I don't know how much longer I may want to do this. It may be forever or it may be another week."

And...

" "I just try to stay true to myself and listen to my inner voice. Pretty soon I'm going to have to move on to doing film or soundtracks or something like that or give it up because I'm being replaced by new 22 year olds every day who are rocking harder and are fresher and newer and who have better ideas and who are on their way to becoming a jaded old bitter man like me."

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/video_news/wes_borland_to_quit_music.html

12 авг 2008

If you see this stupid crap:

http://www.artisannews.com/ans101/templates/?a=5135&z=98

They took one moment of me being introspective and honest and spun it into being what the entire piece was about. I'm not quitting music. I was responding to a question regarding how I felt about my place in music today in a conversational way. These people are unbelievable.

Also, I just wanted to make clear to everyone that CYH is our current release, but it's not really our second album. You're all going to be really happy when you do get to hear our next record. I'm really starting to be happy with it and I feel like it's taking the natural path that Cruel Melody was pointing to.

And finally - I've started playing guitar a little bit with another band, and before you hear about it, I wanted to make sure that you all know that BLB is going strong and will not be affected by my involvement with this other artist. You should all know by now that I like to get involved with several projects at the same time and when this one came up, it seemed really fun and I couldn't pass it up. I usually don't mention other projects I'm involved in, but this one is pretty high profile, so I thought I would mention it in order to try and stop any rumors before they start. You'll know what I'm talking about soon and it isn't LB. It is not LB.

So in recap:

1. I am not quitting music

2.CYH is fun but isn't our next album

3.Can't wait for you to hear the next record

4. Working with another artist a bit, but Black Light Burns is full on and everything is great. Thanks as always for checking in.

Hope your Mondays are going well. -Wes

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #31 : Август 15, 2008, 01:41:53 »

Marilyn Manson Interview Korea 08 ( Wes Borland ) New Guitar
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=DSj3l0T6Rl8

P.S. АХУЕТЬ.

LIMPed
Гость