Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ!! [только новости и переводы]  (Прочитано 169524 раз)
LIMPed
Гость
« Ответ #20 : Октябрь 09, 2008, 15:18:32 »

В ответ на вопрос на форуме Армпита, что же намечается, тур или альбом, Сэм ответил:

"Как на счет обоих?"

Grin

*это всё-таки не новость, оставлю, но в следующий раз пиши в обсуждении

Deep_One
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #21 : Октябрь 10, 2008, 01:37:55 »

http://indarnb.ru/music/news/?newsId=4C1B13EFCBE0C34F
Limp Bizkit возвращаются!!!!
При участие Method Man, Redman, Xzibit, The Game, Kanye West, 50 cent, Swizz Beatz, Travis Barker и тд.

По идеи 2008 нужно было бы назвать годом «камбэков». Судите сами, весь год музыкальный мир обсуждал возможное воссоединение таких коллективов как Led Zeppelin, ABBA или Pink Floyd, но к сожалению, или к счастью этого не произошло.

Зато вот группа «нашей» юности Limp Bizkit, напротив, спустя два с лишним года после раскола опять готовы устраивать на сцене оргии, вакханалии и прочие шалости….

Не много истории: разойдясь каждый своей дорогой в в 2006, участники коллектива занялись сольными проектами, а их лидер «Весёлый» Фреди даже успел воплотить мечту детства в реальность — снять в Голливуде авторские фильм. Правда фильм ни хрена не авторский, а Диснеевский семейный сироп. Вероятно именно съёмки The Longshots убили во Фреди желание продолжать карьеру в Голливуде. Ну да ладно, еще успеет, 38 не возраст для гения режиссуры, это только начало пути.

В общем радуйтесь поклонники — группа возвращается. Единственная ложка дегтя в этой медовой бочке — воссоединения в старом составе не получится: гитариста Уэса Борланда (наотрез отказался от воссоединения) заменит Терри Бальзамо из Evanescence.

И еще немного мёда, по словам Фреда следующие музыканты заинтересовались в возможности поучаствовать в новоv альбоме группы: Method Man, Redman, Xzibit и Swizz Beatz уже сотрудничали с Limp Bizkit , а вот The Game, Kanye West, 50 cent и Travis Barker числятся дебютантами.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #22 : Октябрь 29, 2008, 13:09:57 »

What's up,

We're now getting settled in to the studio and we are starting to get busier. So we(Limp Bizkit) have decided that this Friday, We will be informing you guys every Friday with official updates. They may be blogs, pics, videos or all. Every band member will be posting in due time. This will be a long process but we want to share this with all you guys. As far as the questions about TUT2, I can honestly not answer that right now but that's not to say it won't come out. We are right now happy to be getting things going once again. I know it's been a long wait, but this is just the beginning. I hope you guys are all behind us. We love you and thanks for supporting us! Limp Bizkit family forever.

Sam

thearmpit.net

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #23 : Ноябрь 08, 2008, 04:30:53 »

Just stopping in to give you guys some pics. We've been working in the studio almost everyday this week and everything is going great. Although we did find some time to have some fun this week. We are very excited that Lee and Fred will be joining us very soon. John and I will keep you guys informed the best we can. We appreciate all your support and we love you all!!!

Sam

armpit.net

Stone Cold
самый оптимистический фанат ЛБ
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #24 : Ноябрь 08, 2008, 13:54:29 »

Sam later posted this:

"Everyone please say a prayer for Chi!!!!!!! He is one of the best bass players and a very great person!!! Our prayers go out to his family,friends and band!"

Sam is talking about Chi Cheng from the Deftones. He was in a terrible car accident on November 4th with his sister as they were leaving their older brother's memorial services in Northern California. Chi is still in a coma, and his mother has asked his family, friends and fans to not only say a prayer for Chi, but everyday to spread some good in his name. Yesterday she asked to please wear your seatbelts. Today she has asked to call someone you love just to tell them "I Love You". Abe spoke with her this morning and she told him the Neurosurgeon said he was fighting the good fight and the doctors were optimistic.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to Chi as well.

Thank you Sam for posting the weekly update. The pictures this week are awesome, and maybe a little revealing?

~ LT

armpit.net

Прошлое-забыто,будующее закрыто,настоящее даровано...По этому его и зовут настоящим...

Stone Cold
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #25 : Ноябрь 14, 2008, 23:39:38 »

John posted this on his MySpace. Nothing new though, but thought I'd post it anyways :

"Saturday, November 08, 2008

Limp Bizkit Progress

Sam and I Have been working in the studio almost everyday this week and everything is going great. We are very excited that Lee and Fred will be joining us very soon. I will keep you guys informed the best I can. We appreciate all your support and we love you all!!!

Chi Cheng from the Deftones... He was in a terrible car accident on November 4th with his sister as they were leaving their older brother's memorial services in Northern California. Chi is still in a coma, and his mother has asked his family, friends and fans to not only say a prayer for Chi, but everyday to spread some good in his name. Yesterday she asked to please wear your seatbelts. Today she has asked to call someone you love just to tell them "I Love You". Abe spoke with her this morning and she told him the Neurosurgeon said he was fighting the good fight and the doctors were optimistic.

Everyone please say a prayer for Chi!!!!!!! He is one of the best bass players and a very great person!!! Our prayers go out to his family,friends and band!"
armpit.net

Прошлое-забыто,будующее закрыто,настоящее даровано...По этому его и зовут настоящим...

McKoz
true limp bizkit fan

Do I Have To Get Naked For Ya To Remember My Name?

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #26 : Ноябрь 15, 2008, 12:52:27 »

What up everyone. Otto here with your weekly update. We have had a great week, Sam and I are locked in sync and ready for the rest of the band to come out. Things just keep getting better and better here. Everything is very exciting right now, So keep checking TAP for these updates. We're having Technical difficulties with our photos this evening, so no pics today but we will have some very interesting photos for you guys next week. We Love you all, Limp Bizkit Family Forever!!!

God Bless...

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #27 : Ноябрь 15, 2008, 14:49:49 »

Мы провели замечательную неделю, Сэм и я закрылись в студии и готовы к появлению остальной части группы. Дела идут всё лучше и лучше. Всё сейчас так восхитительно, вы только не забывайте читать наши новости по пятницам. у нас произошли небольшие технические сложности с фото сегодня, поэтому сейчас их не будет, но мы сделаем несколько очень интересных фоточек для вас, ребята, на следующей неделе. Мы любим вас всех, Limp Bizkit Family Forever!!!

Храни Вас Бог...

bizkid-Ё-burg
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #28 : Ноябрь 22, 2008, 12:05:31 »

эназер апдэйт бай Сэмуэль:

Hey What's up, Sam here.

We're giving you your first video clip of John and I jamming. Sorry it took so long, we've been in the studio all day. So here is some never before seen footage. Not every update is gonna have video footage or pictures, But something amazing is coming very soon. We Love you guys! Going to sleep now, Talk to you guys soon...
Limp Bizkit family forever.....
Click here for video....
Sam

P.S We met up with the people from The cattyshack which is a wildlife sanctuary here in Jacksonville. That helps abused and rehabilitated big cats that need a home. The cattyshack ranch is doing a very good thing for less fortunate animals. They where also kind enough to let us take some photos with some of the animals. Check them out whenever you can.....

McKoz
true limp bizkit fan

Do I Have To Get Naked For Ya To Remember My Name?

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #29 : Ноябрь 22, 2008, 12:06:44 »

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=AJL-ehG9AR8 - новое видео

bizkid-Ё-burg
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #30 : Ноябрь 22, 2008, 12:13:32 »

Эй, чо-каво, Сэм на связи

Выкладываем первую видяху, где мы с Джоном играем. Извиняйте, что так долго - торчали в студии весь день. Так что перед вами ранее не виданный видеоматериал. Не каждый апдейт будет сопровождаться фотографиями или видео, но что-то ахренительное уже на подходе
Любим вас, ребятишки! Собираемся лечь спать, скоро спишемся...
Семья Лимпбизкитовых - навсегда!

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #31 : Ноябрь 25, 2008, 20:42:04 »

среда, ноября 26, 2008     
Finally

LBF- I finally remembered my freaking password to this portal. What I want you to know is that shit is going down!! The Limp dogs are bringing it hard. It is time to rally the family and prepare for the most significant year for us all - 2009

We have to become one. A voice louder than them all. We will fill the void together. I have never been more excited. It will be important that you stay tuned and help rally the troops for this explosion. And I promise to not be so cryptic as the days progress.

We are ready. Are you?

Fred
LBF09    

Сейчас слушаю:
Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water
От Limp Bizkit
Дата выхода: 2000-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/limpbizkit

Stone Cold
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #32 : Ноябрь 28, 2008, 12:34:37 »

Slash wants Fred - 11.27.08

"According to Side2, former GUNS N' ROSES and current VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash is trying to get Robbie Williams, Fergie (BLACK EYED PEAS), Jack White (THE WHITE STRIPES) and Fred Durst (LIMP BIZKIT) to join him for his headlining appearance at next year's edition of the Quart festival, set to take place June 30 - July 4, 2009 in Kristiansand, Norway. Slash will perform a mixture of old and new material on the festival's opening day.

Slash was in Norway earlier this month to promote his appearance at the Quart festival. His interview with Oslo TV can be viewed below.

Slash's wife Perla Hudson said in a video interview at Rockerrazzi.com that both Ozzy Osbourne and Fergie will make guest appearances on her husband's upcoming solo album. Slash himself told The Pulse of Radio that he was still working out the guest list. "I'm using different singers for each song, so we're figuring out which song goes with which person and I'm not sort of divulging the list of singers, but they're all well-known singers and...sort of, you know, like I go and play on a lot of other people's records, so I'm just making a record and gonna have people come play on this one, you know."

Hudson also said that Slash "feels great" about this week's release of the long-delayed "Chinese Democracy" from his former band, GUNS N' ROSES. She remarked, "He feels great about it. It's long-awaited. Our kids like it but they also like 'Elmo', so that goes without saying."

Slash left GUNS N' ROSES in the mid-'90s, forming SLASH'S SNAKEPIT before later assembling VELVET REVOLVER with several other ex-members of GUNS N' ROSES and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland.

VELVET REVOLVER is currently searching for a replacement for Weiland, who was dismissed last April. Slash told Billboard.com on October 24 that the band has been approached by some well-known names, saying, "There's been a couple that might have been interesting, but...it's really hard to make something sound original if you've got somebody people are so familiar with hearing somewhere else."

armpit.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRSTbMQOHbc

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #33 : Ноябрь 29, 2008, 04:40:25 »

Прямой эфир бля!! Smiley

Чат с Сэмом Риверсом.

Hey everyone, just got done at rehearsals and I just wanna let everyone know that I'm gonna be here in about 30 minutes to chat with everyone Instead of posting an update. I figured we can have all chat like family. I'll be back on here in 30 minutes. Talk to you soon....

Sam

__________________________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 07:38 PM)
Hey Sam, before everybody starts flooding this thread with limp questions, how has been your Thanksgiving Day? Cool?

(Sam) Sam Here, Thanksgiving was amazing. We all got to spend time with our families. How are you guys?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sam) it's coming in due time...i see a bunch of you on, don't hesitate to ask me something
(не знаю может он на этот вопрос отвечал или нет Smiley)
вопрос: Hey Sam I just wonder what you guys are doing besided rehearsing? U go out play some pool or such stuff? I mean you can't be in the studio all day huh;)

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 07:43 PM)
Hey Sam, it's probably a question that's bin asked you a lot, but did you spoke Fred or Lethal lately?

(Sam) Yes, we all keep in touch almost day by day....

QUOTE (docfo4r @ Nov 28 2008, 07:44 PM)
Hey Sam I just wonder what you guys are doing besided rehearsing? U go out play some pool or such stuff? I mean you can't be in the studio all day huh;)

(Sam) When we get a chance we play video games and watch movies, and also play football

QUOTE (tsjahster @ Nov 28 2008, 07:46 PM)
Hi Sam,

All is fine.

Are you still rehearsing with the three of you, or have Fred and Lethal been around?

(Sam) Fred and Lethal will be here shortly. as of right now we are rehearsing but with who I cannot say. Sorry!!!

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 07:47 PM)
hey sam thanks for answering our questions, whats it like to be back in the studio and jamming again?

(Sam) Jeff Ament is my main influence, along with Flea and there are way too many others to write down. but i've been really getting into Slipknot. they have been giving me inspiration lately...

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 07:52 PM)
Yeah good question. I wanna know if you would also come to Canada again?

(Sam) Yes we will be coming back to Canada, But as of now we don't have any tour dates set, But coming soon.

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 07:53 PM)
Which are you favourite limp songs? and your favourite limp album?

(Sam) I like them all, what are your favorties?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE (sdmoel @ Nov 28 2008, 07:54 PM)
Sam, how is the new stuff sounding? Is it more on the heavier groove side or a mixed bag of moods?

(Sam) Honestly, I can't tell you how it's gonna end up. But right now it's leaning towards a heavy groove, but there will be something very new and special..

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 07:58 PM)
Stupid question, but how did you came up on your moves on stage, you know, when you jump and stuff
It's cewl, LB always had those amazing live-performances.

(Sam) We all just do what comes natural...

QUOTE (docfo4r @ Nov 28 2008, 07:58 PM)
Btw who had the idea about the Friday-updates and how?

(Sam) John and I had the idea for the Friday updates because we are rehearsing more now. And we wanted to show that we are here for you. But we want you guys to understand, we might not make it every Friday but we're gonna try ouor hardest just to at least say Hi and keep in touch. You guys are our family...

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 08:00 PM)
Only one more question from me Sam. Any plans for LB.com or is that way to early to be thinking about that?

Thanks for your time Sam

Keep on Jammin!

(Sam) soon, when we are ready

QUOTE (kako. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:02 PM)
Sam can you tell us what old songs are you playing this days???

(Sam) too many to list

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 08:03 PM)
Sam, with that happened in Australia, will you still consider a tour in Australia? we still love you hear!

(Sam) YES, of course...

QUOTE (woo4u @ Nov 28 2008, 08:03 PM)
what's your favorite limp tour Sam? LNIC, Limptopolis, the Napster tour, the small club shows you guys did back in '97 or SST? i have a lot of DVDs with those shows.

(Sam) no comment! I loved them all...

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 08:13 PM)
Last question: What is the best memory that you have from Limp Bizkit?

(Sam) all of my closest friends in a room rehearsing and creating music....

QUOTE (tsjahster @ Nov 28 2008, 08:13 PM)
Are there already third partys involved, (other then band members)
I mean, record company, producer, tour people?
Or is it just the bizkit, reheasing and getting ready for that.

(Sam) everyone is onboard...

QUOTE (Shadow @ Nov 28 2008, 08:14 PM)
Look Sam, you'll have to understand, there are different types of people on this forum: some will do anything to hear something new, even if one of y'all just logs in to tell the guys he took a shit. You'll just have to deal with it that, after all these time of silence some people just got over excited. I understand that you can't always post news here and that frankly not always there are any news. You know you can't really blame those folks even tough I know it ain't fair to you two guys.

(Sam) We love everyone...

QUOTE (Reprise @ Nov 28 2008, 08:16 PM)
damn this happens? and i got wasted? i can't really think of a question now that hasn't already been answered. damn.
i guess all i'd like to say is thanks for taking the time to answer people's questions, and what's your favourite alcohol beverage?
also what, or who, inspired you to start playing bass? which are your favourite albums of lately (from any genre or year)?

(Sam) 1. Water
2. John Otto
3. Slipknot, Coldplay, and something I'm working on....

QUOTE (nylimpfan @ Nov 28 2008, 08:16 PM)
Hey Sam. So cool that you're doing this. Anyway, I detect a positive vibe in all these updates. It seems that you guys are as tight as ever, and happy to have another opportunity to create. Do you think this positive energy will be reflected in the music? Or are there some more serious demons that need to be exorcized?

(Sam) all of the above...

QUOTE (Rico @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
what do u think about rock am ring? would u like to play there again? 2001 was great! cheers

(Sam) Fuck yes... AMAZING!!!

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
What about your side project. Is there something new you want to share with us? Or will you wait until new LB album and/or tour is done to re-take it?

(Sam) Good things come in time

QUOTE (claudio @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
Sam, which is your biggest desire for next year?

(Sam) Limp Bizkit rocking the whole world...

QUOTE (kako. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:18 PM)
sam...can i ask you something else???
i visit the deftones site every day...but the last update was on november 21th...do you know how is CHI???'

(Sam) The latest I heard he is doing much better, But everyone please keep him in your thoughts and prayers...

QUOTE (woo4u @ Nov 28 2008, 08:22 PM)
hahaha, that's just too much questions to the man.

by something your working on i understand the pendulum like side project with the other user of this forum - Limp Cenega? done some research on myspace, he has some good music in his player there.

(Sam) This project is turning into something completely different from pendulum and sounds nothing like them....but I still love pendulum.
I hope you guys get to hear it soon...

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 08:25 PM)
Sam if the right person was available, would you have a collaboration with another artist on the new album?

(Sam) we have always collaborated with other artist's, but not to say it will or will not happen in the future....But you never know...

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
Shit Sam, i know i said only one more question but your here and i cant help myself. Lethal made a comment to someone while chatting(not chatting on TAP but posted by the recipient) that you guys were looking to release your new album in early 09. Is this still realistic or is that possibly to rushed? I know nothing about tthe process involved in making an album but if early 09 is the time that would be incredible.

(Sam) we are looking forward to 2009

QUOTE (claudio @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
Is TUT2 real Sam?

(Sam) Yes

QUOTE (Dave D. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
do you still have contact to Wes Sam?

(Sam) Yes

QUOTE (Khaled @ Nov 28 2008, 08:31 PM)
How are you approaching the music bussiness in 2008 Man? I mean sales are down for everyone, its been a while since you came up with a new album and with new music hopefully on the way, whats up with things with interscope and is money an issue right now or are you basically starting from scratch trying to build a new buzz and just focus on music? Also hope all the band and all the members is doing great and tell Lethal man i am waiting on his solo album, long overdue really.

(Sam) Money has never been an issue. It's all about music. I know the industry is going through hard times, But who isn't. Our music will speak for itself

Thanks for everyone hanging out, I had blast. This is just the beginning of the Bizkit family. Talk to you soon and goodnight....
Sam

форум armpit.net

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #34 : Ноябрь 29, 2008, 04:41:26 »

louden
new limp bizkit fan

lb for life!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #35 : Ноябрь 29, 2008, 16:16:13 »

Перевод пятничного апдейтчата!:)

Sam:
Привет всем, только закончил репетиции и я прост хочу всем дать знать, что я буду сдесь где-то через 30 минут, чтобы поговорить со всеми вместо того чтобы постить апдейт. Я подумал мы все можем пообщаться  как семья. Я вернусь сюда через 30 минут. Поговорю с вами скоро…

Сэм

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 07:38 PM)
Эй, Сэм, перед тем как все начнут флудить тут вопросами о limpbizkit, как прошёл твой День Благодарения? Классно?

Sam:
Сэм здесь, День Благодарения был забавным. Мы все провели это время с семьями. Как вы ребята?

Sam:
Приближается нужное время…я вижу многих онлайн, не медлите чтобы спросить у меня что-нибудь.

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 07:43 PM)
Эй, Сэм, это возможно вопрос, который тебе задавали много раз, но ты говорил с Фредом и Литалом недавно?

Sam:
Мы остаёмся на связи изо дня в день…

QUOTE (docfo4r @ Nov 28 2008, 07:44 PM)
Эй, Сэм, мне просто интерессно чем вы ребята занимаетесь кроме репетиций? Выходите играть в пул или что-нибудь подобное? Я имею в виду вы не можете быт целый день в студии, хех;)

Sam:
Когда у нас получается, мы играем в вилео игры и смотрим фильмы, а так же играем в футбол.

QUOTE (tsjahster @ Nov 28 2008, 07:46 PM)
Привет, Сэм. Всё нормально. Вы всё ещё репетируете втроём или Фред и Литал уже приехали?

Sam:
Фред и Литал будут здесь скоро. Ну а сейчас мы репетируем, на с кем я не могу сказать. Извините!!!

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 07:47 PM)
Эй, Сэм, спасибо за то что отвечаешь на наши вопросы, на что это похоже вернуться в студию и снова джемовать?

Sam:
Jeff Ament оказал на меня самое большое влияние, так же как и Фли и ещё очень много остальных чтобы перечислять их. Но я по настоящему заинтересовался SlipKnot. Они мне дают вдохновление в последнее время…

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 07:52 PM)
Да, хороший вопрос. Я бы хотел знать если вы сможете приехать в Канаду опять?

Sam:
Да, мы приедем в Канаду, но сейчас у нас нету никаких дат для тура, но они скоро будут.

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 07:53 PM)
Какая твоя любимая песня limpbizkit? И какой твой любимый альбом limpbizkit?

Sam:
Я люблю их все. Какие ваши любимые?

QUOTE (sdmoel @ Nov 28 2008, 07:54 PM)
Сэм, как звучит ваш новый материал? Он более тяжёлый и ритмичный или в смешанных тональностях?

Sam:
Честно, я не знаю чем это закончится. Но сейчас мы склоняемся к более тяжёлому и ритмичному звуку, но здесь будет что-то очень новое и особенное..

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 07:58 PM)
Глупый вопрос, но как ты стал так двигаться на сцене, когда ты прыгаешь и т.д.?

Sam:
Мы все делаем то, что приходит естественно…

QUOTE (docfo4r @ Nov 28 2008, 07:58 PM)
Между делом, у кого появилась идея пятничных апдейтов и как?

Sam:
У Джона и меня была идея пятничных апдейтов, потому что мы много репетируем сейчас. И мы хотели показать что мы здесь для вас. Но мы хотим чтобы вы ребята поняли, мы может быть не будем делать это каждую пятницу, но мы будем стараться хотя бы сказать Привет и быть на связи. Вы ребята наша семья…

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 08:00 PM)
Только один вопрос от меня Сэм.    Какие-нибудь планы для LB.com или ещё рано думать об этом? Спасибо за твоё время Сэм. Продолжайте джэмминг!

Sam:
Скоро, когда мы будем готовы.

QUOTE (kako. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:02 PM)
Сэм можешь нам сказать какие старые песни вы играете сегодня???

Sam:
Слишком много чтобы перечислять

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 08:03 PM)
Сэм, после того что случилось в Австралии, вы собираетесь отправиться туда в тур? Мы всё ещё хотим вас услышать!

Sam:
ДА, конечно…

QUOTE (woo4u @ Nov 28 2008, 08:03 PM)
Какой твой любимый тур limpbizkit, Сэм? LNIC, Limptopolis, the Napster tour, the small club shows, который вы парни сделали в 1997 или SST? У меня есть много DVD с тех выступлений.

Sam:
Без комментариев! Я люблю их все…

QUOTE (BorlandFreak @ Nov 28 2008, 08:13 PM)
Последний вопрос: какое лучшее воспоминание которое у тебя есть от limpbizkit?

Sam:
Все мои ближайшие друзья в комнате репетирую и создпют музыку…

QUOTE (tsjahster @ Nov 28 2008, 08:13 PM)
Кто-нибудь третий вовлечён, (кроме участников группы) я имею в виду звукозаписывающая компания, продюсер, люди помогающие в туре? И ли это только limpbizkit, репетируют и готовятся к этому.

Sam:
Все вовлечены…

QUOTE (Shadow @ Nov 28 2008, 08:14 PM)
Послушай Сэм, тебе надо понять, что на этом форуме разные люди: одни сделают всё, чтобы услышать что-то новое, даже если кто-то из вас зашёл сюда сказать что-то, ему не понравится. Тебе придётся смириться с этим, после долгого времени молчания некотрые люди переволновались. Я понимаю, что ты не можешь всегда постить новости здесь и по правде это не всегда новости. Ты знаешь, ты не можешь обвинять этих членов семьи.

Sam:
Мы любим всех…

QUOTE (Reprise @ Nov 28 2008, 08:16 PM)
Какой твой любимый алкогольный напиток?
Что или кто побудил тебя играть на басу?
Какой твой любимый альбом из последних (любого жанра или года)?

Sam:
1.   Вода
2.   Джон Отто
3.   SlipKnot, Coldplay, и что-то над чем я работаю…

QUOTE (Rico @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
Что ты думаешь о Rock Am Ring? Хотел бы ещё там сыграть? 2001 был замечательным! Спасибо.

Sam:
Да бля…ОШЕЛОМЛЯЮЩЕ!!!

QUOTE (VeLoCi @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
Что с твоим сайд проектом? Есть что-нибудь новое чем бы ты хотел с нами поделиться? Или ты подождёшь пока новый альбом LB и/или тур будут готовы чтобы снова взяться?

Sam:
Хорошие дела приходят во время

QUOTE (claudio @ Nov 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
Сэм, какое твоё самое большое желание на следующий год?

Sam:
limpbizkit отжигает всему свету…

QUOTE (kako. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:18 PM)
Сэм…можно я спрошу кое-что другое???
Я посещаю сайт Deftones каждый день…но последний апдейт был 21 ноября…ты знаешь как CHI???

Sam:
Последнее что я слышал он чувствует себя лучше, но прошу всех держать его в своих умах и молитвах…

QUOTE (woo4u @ Nov 28 2008, 08:22 PM)
Над тем чем ты работаешь, я понял Pendulum как сайд проект с другим ползователем этого форума – Limp Cenega? Я поискал на MySpace, у него не плохая музыка там в плеере.

Sam:
Это проект стал чем-то совершенно отличающимся от Pendulum и даже по звуку на него не похож…но я всё ещё люблю Pendulum.
Я надеюсь ребята вы скоро это услышите…

QUOTE (tazven @ Nov 28 2008, 08:25 PM)
Сэм если бы правильный человек был доступен, вы бы сделали что-нибудь совместное с другим исполнителем на новом альбоме?

Sam:
Мы всё время сотрудничали с другими артистами, но не могу сказать что это будет или случится в будущем…Но ты никогда не знаешь…

QUOTE (8ball @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
Литал прокомментировал кому-то при разговоре, что вы пани хотите выпустить новый альбом в начале 2009. Это всё ещё реально или это возможно ускорить? Я ничего не знаю о процессе создания альбома, но если начало 2009 это то время, это будеи невероятно.

Sam:
Мы ожидаем 2009 года.

QUOTE (claudio @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
TUT2 реален, Сэм?

Sam:
Да

QUOTE (Dave D. @ Nov 28 2008, 08:28 PM)
У тебя всё ещё есть связь с Уэсом, Сэм?

Sam:
Да

QUOTE (Khaled @ Nov 28 2008, 08:31 PM)
Как ты связан с музыкальной индустрией в 2008 году? Я имею в виду что продажи упали у всех, прошло немного времени с того момента когда вы пришли с новым албомом и новой музыкой, что с Intrscope и деньги сейчас главное или вы просто по немногоу начинаете строить новые шумы и фокусируетесь на музыке?

Sam:
Деньги никогда не были главным. Это всё музыка. Я знаю индустрия переживает тяжёлые времена, но у кого они лёкгие сейчас. Наша музыка будет говорить за себя.
Спасибо всем кто держится, Я ошеломлён. Это только начало семьи limpbizkit.
Поговорю с вами скоро и спокойной ночи…
Сэм.

"...важно петь как дышать, а не вякать,
чтобы русский мороз шёл по коже..."
[Ю. Шевчук "DDT"]

louden
new limp bizkit fan

lb for life!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #36 : Ноябрь 30, 2008, 13:37:28 »

Федя сегодня на MySpace накатал.
Вот оригинал.

Saturdayz

Saturday
Hello LBF-

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you know how grateful we are for YOU.

It's funny going through some of these emails and comments. Madness and true loyalty. Some of the soliciting stuff os kind of obnoxious. If you want someone to hear you they will without it being beaten over their heads. I actually NEVER check out anyones site/band/page when they over saturate our lives with belligerent amounts of self marketing. I tend to become curious when people has grace and elegance in their approach, but that's just me.

I am LOVING the amount of hits we are getting each day. The more the number rises the more we know that it is time to make a difference for YOU.

I would also like your opinions on what songs you would like to have on our player for your pleasure. Maybe give us your top 5 songs in order of importance to you.

ALSO- we would like to know what your LB Christmas list would look like- maybe a set list in the order you would want, new LB merchandise, Wes rejoining the band, etc. Participate if you like. I am just curious.

And why can't this thing have a huge IM chat for us all to talk? If it does would someone please tell me how to do it. I want to chat with all of you.

Have a funky Saturday LBF.

Fred
LBFP

[Ю. Шевчук "DDT"]

louden
new limp bizkit fan

lb for life!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #37 : Ноябрь 30, 2008, 13:38:06 »

А вот перевод.

Субботы

Суббота
Привет LBF-

Я надеюсь у вас был замечательный День Благодарения. Я надеюсь вы знаете как мы благодарны ВАМ.

Это забавно читать все эти письма и комментарии. Сумасшествие и настоящая преданность. Что-то из этих просьб походит на оскорбление. Если вы хотите чтобы кто-то услышал вас они сделают это без надоедания им. На самом деле я НИКОГДА  не проверяю чей-то сайт/группу/страницу когда они переполняют наши жизни огромным количеством саморекламы. Я становлюсь любопытным когда у людей есть вежливость и ясность в своём представлении, но это только моя точка зрения.

Мне бы так же хотелось узнать ваши мнения на то какие песни вы бы хотели видеть в нашем музыкальном проигрвателе. Может дайте нам топ 5 песен в зависимости от важности для вас.

ТАКЖЕ- мы хотели бы знать как Рождественский список limpbizkit выглядел бы- может создайте список в зависимости от того чего вы хотите, новые limpbizkit товары, Уэс возвраўается в группу и т.д. Сделайте это если вам нравится. Мне просто интерессно.

И почему мы не можем сделать огромный IM чат для нас чтобы разговаривать? Если можем, скажите мне пожалуйста кто-нибудь как это сделать. Я хочу пообщаться с вами всеми.

Хорошей Субботы LBF.

Фред
LBFP

[Ю. Шевчук "DDT"]

louden
new limp bizkit fan

lb for life!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #38 : Декабрь 04, 2008, 12:45:09 »

Новый пост Гейба на MySpace limpbizkit:

Now

Its very exciting the guys are gearing things up. Was an incredible feeling hearing that sick groove shake my core in person at the rehearsal spot while I visited Jax, FL. I guess we should all start bracing ourselves... it's going to hit hard when that stage gets rocked again. We are all victims.

And if you didn't get to see it in theaters, Fred's second feature film "The Longshots" is out now on DVD. Go support and pick it up. Very well directed & captured a great performance from Ice Cube. No denying Cube is an amazing actor & Durst is a born storyteller.

It's all art......... coming all at once.

Happy Holidays Everyone =

++ Gabe ++

[Ю. Шевчук "DDT"]

louden
new limp bizkit fan

lb for life!

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #39 : Декабрь 04, 2008, 12:45:52 »

Перевод:

Сейчас

Это очень волнительно, парни собирают всё вместе. Было невероятное ощущение слышать как этот ритм трясёт моё сердце на репетиционной точке, когда я посещал Джексонвиль. Мне кажется нам надо взбодриться… это должен быть сильный удар для всех когда они снова придут на сцену. Мы все жертвы.

И если вы не посмотрели это в кинотеатрах, второй фильм Фреда «The Lohgshots» вышел на DVD. Поддержите и купите его. Очень хорошо срежиссирован и запечатлена отличная игра Айс Кюба. Без сомнения Кюб поразительный актёр, а Фред прирождённый расказчик.

Это всё искусство……… всё приходит сразу.

Всем отличных праздников =

++ Гейб ++

[Ю. Шевчук "DDT"]

Страниц: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Печать

Перейти в: