Страниц: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Автор Тема: НОВОСТИ!! [только новости и переводы]  (Прочитано 169469 раз)
Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« : Июль 09, 2008, 22:29:47 »

Итак, мы решили начать тему новостей с чистого листа. правила прежние.

в теме постите только новости или переводы этих новостей. обязательно с указанием источника новости (ссылка на страницу с новостью)

за лишний флуд - неделя бана. за повторные нарушения бан от месяца и выше.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #1 : Июль 18, 2008, 10:29:14 »

Longshots
new release date of the 22nd August 2008

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091751/

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #2 : Июль 27, 2008, 00:20:55 »

26 июл 2008, 11:00

New Updates...

Well I will be in Jacksonville in August workin on new material. While im there I decided i will be Takin a very limited amount of Students...Please leave me a message on what your intrested in learning and how many X amount of hours in total ...Also I Will be putting up music for sale soon..

If i dont respond please contact Pureform at Myspace.com/pureformscx or click him on my top friends...And provide him with the information and he will get back too me...

http://www.myspace.com/john_otto_lessons

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #3 : Август 10, 2008, 12:32:43 »

Fred Durst's Second Act

Sporting a bushy salt-and-pepper beard, skater shorts, and beat-up black sneakers, Fred Durst compulsively fidgets with his silverware in a corner booth of a sleepy L.A. diner. ''I'm OCD beyond comparison,'' he explains, arranging his napkin and Diet Coke just so. Or perhaps he's just nervous about sitting for a rare interview, remembering well the harsh treatment he endured from the press as the frontman for '90s nü-metal superstars Limp Bizkit, and realizing the cycle of abuse could start all over again. You see, Durst is attempting a comeback — as a Hollywood director.

The singer's first studio film, The Longshots, is getting a wide theatrical release on Aug. 22. Starring Ice Cube and Akeelah and the Bee's Keke Palmer, it's a surprisingly sweet family film about a young female football player. ''It could easily be a cheesy movie,'' says Durst, who has two kids of his own, ages 18 and 6. ''But by me and Ice Cube teaming up, we were able to fight it. I didn't want to do a throwaway, mindless movie with fart jokes just to make 6-year-olds laugh,'' he says. ''I want to provide my children with some substance.''

A decade ago, Durst and Ice Cube were touring together as part of the hard-rock and rap Family Values Tour, and Limp Bizkit were about to explode into one of the biggest bands of the late '90s, eventually selling over 50 million albums worldwide. Durst, with his trademark red baseball cap and hyperaggressive stage presence, was rap-rock's most visible star. But with the turn of the millennium, Durst's popularity waned. After an embarrassing leaked sex tape and a public spat with Britney Spears, he went from bad-boy rock star to humbled laughingstock.

''That guy's gone,'' the now soft-spoken 37-year-old says of his aggressive old self. ''I mean, I'm still me, but that character, that alter ego, is backstage somewhere waiting to get on stage. The director has a whole other perspective going on.''

Durst says he wanted to be a director long before he wanted to be a rock star. As a high schooler in Gastonia, N.C., he fell in love with skateboarding and, along with it, the art of independent film. ''I lived through skate videos,'' he recalls. ''I watched [1985 skate documentary]Future Primitive every day for years. I was obsessed.''

Durst's enthusiasm for all things thrasher ignited his inner aggro, but other films, he says, brought out the softer side of an angry outcast. ''I got really affected by the John Hughes experience in the '80s,'' he says. ''It touched me. It was the right blend of sappy and cool. I was 16 when [I saw] The Breakfast Club. 'Don't You (Forget About Me)'? Forever embedded in my life.'' Durst eventually graduated to more sophisticated film fare, soaking up classics like Chinatown, Badlands, and Lawrence of Arabia and immersing himself in the work of Coppola, Kubrick, and Scorsese: ''There's something about their storytelling that I'm very inspired by.''

To hear Durst tell it, the astronomical success he had with music only served to derail his true ambition. Limp Bizkit, the band he formed at the age of 25, first rattled the rock world in 1997 with a paint-scraping cover of George Michael's ''Faith.'' A year later, the group skyrocketed to the top of the charts with Significant Other, which sold 635,000 copies in its first week and spawned four hit singles, including the ubiquitous ''Nookie.'' The band's reputation for raunchy lyrics, rowdy crowds, and an overall ''f--- you'' attitude made them stars — and anointed Durst as nü-metal's equally revered and reviled poster boy.

But as the band's following grew, so did the ratio of bullies to freaks, and Durst was growing unhappy. ''I was a kid who got picked on in school, and now the guys beating up those kids were wearing red caps and using my music to fuel that aggression,'' he says. ''But if they listen to the lyrics, the aggression is targeted at them.'' It didn't help that Bizkit's last effort, 2005's The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1), only sold 93,000 copies; the band has been on hiatus ever since. ''It felt like a good time to step away,'' he says, ''grow a beard, disappear, and make a movie.''

Later that afternoon, Durst drives his black pickup to the Sony Pictures lot, where he's overseeing The Longshots' last-minute color corrections, score, and credits. In a plush private screening room, he fixates on impressively technical moviemaking minutiae, scrutinizing tone consistency from frame to frame for well over an hour. Though he seems to have this directing thing down, it stands to reason that experience gained mostly by manning the camera on Limp Bizkit videos might make hima bit of a long shot. Indeed, it was quite a ways getting here. Right after Bizkit went limp, Durst got serious about his film career, taking meeting after meeting with execs, tirelessly trying to persuade someone to give him a chance. His name got him in the door, but despite Durst's unbridled ambition, he also saw plenty slam shut. It seemed he'd gotten his big break in 2002: He was tapped to direct the skater flick Lords of Dogtown, but when the film's budget spiraled beyond the scope of a first-time director, he was replaced.

Undeterred, Durst pressed on, becoming a regular fixture on David Fincher's sets (a pal and idol) while continuing to make the studio rounds, and got offered some ''really bad horror films,'' which he turned down. Finally, an indie film about a New York kid transitioning to college life and confronting the bully who tormented him through high school came along. It was a serious movie, and the producers were excited by Durst's vision for it. In 2006, he was hired as the director of The Education of Charlie Banks. ''I knew that as an independent film, I would reach the people who were important to me: filmmakers and film critics — people who [appreciated] that it wasn't a Freddy-versus-Jason, let's-take-the-rock-star-and-make-a-movie-out-of-a-music-video movie.''

Banks screened at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival to surprisingly positive reviews. Though never released, it earned Durst a rep as a legitimate directing talent. Among the converts was his old tourmate Ice Cube, who by that time was already committed to The Longshots. ''I was like, 'This guy can direct,''' Ice Cube says. '''He has the dramatic feel we want. He's the right man for this movie.''' Durst got the job.

When it comes to the marketing rollout, however, don't expect to see Durst's name featured prominently in any of the Longshots campaigns. In fact, only after a final fade to black will audiences first see the words ''Directed by Fred Durst,'' which is exactly how he wants it. ''I don't think my name would necessarily draw people to come see the movie,'' he says. ''It might hurt the movie, honestly.'' Matt Alvarez, one of the film's producers and a longtime Ice Cube business partner, who played a critical role in recruiting Durst, doesn't disagree. ''It's not what's expected of him,'' says Alavarez. ''But I also think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.''

If they are, and The Longshots pays off for director Fred Durst? ''Hopefully I can make a film that will become some quintessential experience for a generation, a landmark where you look back and it's not just, 'Oh, Limp Bizkit, this is silly.' Something important. Something substantial. If I leave the earth today, I'll be very grateful. I'm proud of myself. But s---: You can't stop wanting to move forward, right?'' Additional reporting by Vanessa Juarez

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20217574,00.html

thx armpit.net

Timmz
untouchable
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #4 : Август 15, 2008, 08:52:49 »

я просто ох..ел с такой новости:

Former LIMP BIZKIT/current BLACK LIGHT BURNS member Wes Borland has joined MARILYN MANSON as the group's new guitarist, according to Blabbermouth.net

he news was announced by Manson himself at a press conference earlier today (view below) ahead of his band's appearance tomorrow (Friday, August 15) at the ETP Festival in Seoul, Korea.

Manson said, "We have a new guitar player that's gonna play for the first time tomorrow; it's the first time we'll play on stage [together]. His name is Wes Borland and he used to be in a really terrible band that he left because he felt that it was a destructive force in art, and he has his own band, BLACK LIGHT BURNS, but now he is in MARILYN MANSON. We don't know how permanent that is, but starting tomorrow will be the first step. So this will be the most indestructible MARILYN MANSON."

Перевожу:

Бывший гитарист ЛБ/нынешний член БЛБ Вес Борланд присоединился к Мэрилин Мэнсон как новый гитарист группы(по информации сайта Blabbermouth.net)

Новость была анонсирована самим Мэнсоном на пресс-конференции сегодня утром, перед предстоящим выступлением группы на фестивале в Корее в пятницу.

Мэнсон сказал, "У нас новый гитарист, который первый раз сыграет завтра. Это будет первый раз, когда мы сыграем на сцене вместе. Его имя Вес Борланд и он когда-то играл в ужасной группе и покинул ее, потому что чувствовал, что эта группа была уничтожителем искусства, так же у него была своя собственная группа БЛБ, но сейчас он в Мэрилин Мэнсон. Мы не знаем, навсегда это или нет, но выступление завтра станет первым шагом. Так что это будет самый несокрушимый Мэрилин Мэнсон."

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/13312

Embrace how i live it cuz god loves ugly.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #5 : Август 16, 2008, 13:05:35 »

1. Interview: Fred Durst on "The Longshots" 
http://www.ifc.com/film/film-news/2008/08/fred-durst-on-the-longshots.php

2. Play Dead TraileR - 2008 - (Fred Durst and Chris Klein ...)
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZ1xzVhS4Y
Grin Grin Grin

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #6 : Август 21, 2008, 13:36:59 »

new fred interview

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48044

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #7 : Август 22, 2008, 01:31:11 »

Ли, Фред, Джон и Гейб.
http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=524521
Интервью Дёрста.

Семья Дёрстов.

Рок энд Ролл, детка!

"Барабанщик" Корна.  Grin

Другие фотографии можно смотреть -> http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=330017&nbc1=1 и http://concreteloop.com/2008/08/events-the-longshots-movie-premiere да и гугл в помощь.  Wink

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #8 : Август 28, 2008, 03:10:07 »

Lazee feat. Fred Durst

http://rs50.rapidshare.com/files/140628888/16-lazee-rock_away__remix_feat._fred_durst___bonus_track_.mp3 или http://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01HWUh0Q1J6RTgwTVE9PQ

Stone Cold
самый оптимистический фанат ЛБ
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #9 : Август 28, 2008, 10:19:40 »

Sam Interview - 08.27.08

A forum member by the name of Plz from Portugal managed to establish phone contact with Sam Rivers of Limp Bizkit. Although no sound bites or proof was supplied, he presented some interesting information concerning Limp Bizkit's current agenda and a few other interesting things about Sam himself.

The full article can be found in our forums.

Some interesting facts mentioned:

-An internal guitar search is in progress.
-The band will be entering the studio within the next month or so.
-Terms between band members (including Fred) and Wes remain intact, however he has no intention of rejoining LB.
-Sam has his own recording studio in Jacksonville where he records local bands.
-Band members are still on good terms with Fred.
-Sam has a side project involving Terry Balsamo.

We may have more interesting news concerning Sam to follow, stay tuned!

Прошлое-забыто,будующее закрыто,настоящее даровано...По этому его и зовут настоящим...

LIMPed
Гость
« Ответ #10 : Сентябрь 01, 2008, 21:16:49 »

Литал на форуме limp-bizkit.org

"Hey there AS I SAID BEFORE DONT COUNT LIMP OUT YET MY LITTLE FRIENDS!"
Between this and rumors reported from Sam, we just may see Limp Bizkit enter the studio very soon!  Смеющийся

-------------------------
"Эй там, КАК Я УЖЕ СКАЗАЛ РАНЕЕ, НЕ СЧИТАЙТЕ ЕЩЁ ЧТО LIMPы УШЛИ, МОИ МАЛЕНЬКИЕ ДРУЗЬЯ!"
Между этим и высказываниями от Сэма, мы можем удивить Limp Bizkit в студии очень скоро!  Смеющийся

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #11 : Сентябрь 02, 2008, 01:23:21 »

Aaron Lewis/Fred Durst at Irvine 8/31 (2008)
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=U5a3yJJYGt

LIMPed
Гость
« Ответ #12 : Сентябрь 11, 2008, 01:27:10 »

The case is playing out right now in L.A. criminal court, where Nicole testified she and Lethal (a member of House of Pain and Limp Bizkit) had a knock down drag out before leaving for Mexico last year. Undaunted, they still went south to Cancun, where Nicole claims Lethal burned her with cancer sticks after accusing her of flirting with another dude. Nicole also claims Lethal later threw a drum machine at her.

The domestic abuse trial is in its third and final day. Lucky for Mr. Lethal, what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico. He can only be prosecuted for the alleged attack in the US of A."

Fortunately :
DJ Lethal -- real name Leor Dimant -- was aquitted of all charges due to inconsistencies in Nicole's police report and testimony.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #13 : Сентябрь 14, 2008, 20:57:13 »

14 сен 2008, 11:00

Coming Soon......

Coming this spring...... I wouldn't waste your time if it wasn't worth seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM1yym7gK2c (THE EDUCATION OF CHARLIE BANKS - OFFICIAL TRAILER)

FD

http://www.myspace.com/limpbizkit

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #14 : Сентябрь 16, 2008, 03:24:08 »

16 сен 2008, 11:00

LBF

Hello my dear family members. Yes, it has been a while. But a while worth the wait. It is getting very close to time to drop the bizkit on the universe. I say this with the absolute best intentions and motivation. We, Limp Bizkit, are excited about the future for us and for you. LBF is the way. LBF is for life. Let's stir some shit up my friends.

Also, if you would like to chat with me on Facebook then by all means meet me there. I will stay up on this MySpace thing more often for all of you as well. I am a very proud member of this family and know you feel the same.

Today is a very special day. Make a note of it. I will post a different variety of songs as well a little later.

Love,

Fred

Сейчас чтение :
Quantum Reality: Beyond the New Physics <-- http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Reality-Beyond-New-Physics/dp/0385235690?SubscriptionId=10YFNG2YAAQ0VTNNR4R2&tag=myspace08-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0385235690
От Nick Herbert
Дата выхода: By 1987-02-20

http://www.myspace.com/limpbizkit

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #15 : Сентябрь 29, 2008, 21:37:02 »

John Otto Gearing Up..... Oct around the corner....
9/26/08

http://www.myspace.com/limprevivalrevolution

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #16 : Сентябрь 30, 2008, 22:47:04 »

в одном из последних сообщений на блоге myspace заявлена официальная дата выхода долгожданного альбома группы La Coca Nostra:

The long awaited debut album of La Coka Nostra entitled "A Brand You Can Trust" will be released on Nov. 4, 2008 on La Coka Nostra Recording Co.

осталось ждать чуть больше месяца!!

йопте!

LIMPed
Гость
« Ответ #17 : Октябрь 05, 2008, 14:27:56 »

Сэм отпостил на форуме thearmpit.net:

"Hi everyone, It's Sam

There is something very special happening with us right now. We will be posting pictures and keeping you guys more informed of whats going on towards the end of October. There's isn't much more I can say right now, But stay tuned over the next few weeks for more updates here on TAP. At this time, we need everyone's support to make this happen(especially you guys) Because we are one big family forever.

Talk to you soon,
Sam "

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #18 : Октябрь 05, 2008, 14:30:29 »

всем привет. это сэм.

с нами сейчас происходитчтото особое. мы будет постить фотки и держать вас в курсе о том, что происходит ближе к концу Октября. пока мне больше нечего сказать. но держите ухи востро втечение следующих нескольких недель тут, на армпите. на этот раз нам нужно поддержка всех (особенно вас, ребята) потому что мы - одна большая семья.

поговорим скоро с вами
Сэм

McKoz
true limp bizkit fan

Do I Have To Get Naked For Ya To Remember My Name?

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #19 : Октябрь 08, 2008, 14:01:05 »

Its been awhile since Ive seen the mention of Limp Bizkit on any mainstream music website, however after scanning through my usual RSS newsfeeds today, I stumbled upon an article on Yahoo Music.

The headline reads Limp Bizkit To Reunite.

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst has confirmed the rock band are reuniting, two and a half years after they split. The rockers went their separate ways in 2006, following the failure of 2005 comeback album The Unquestionable Truth.

Bandmembers have since worked on solo projects, with Wes Borland joining Marilyn Manson's band and Durst trying his hand as a Hollywood director. Rumours of a reunion recently began to circulate after pictures appearing to show the band rehearsing appeared online.
Durst confirms the news on the band's MySpace page: "Yes, it has been a while. But a while worth the wait. It is getting very close to time to drop the Bizkit on the universe. I say this with the absolute best intentions and motivation. We, Limp Bizkit, are excited about the future for us and for you. Let's stir some s**t up my friends." However, Borland isn't part of the comeback - he has been replaced by Evanescence guitarist Terry Balsamo.

Nothing we haven't heard already, and nothing really new. Its just good to see them getting some mainstream music press again. But when mainstream press start reporting that Terry Balsamo has replaced Wes, its starting to look less like a rumour. Its up to you to decide I guess, here is the article.

Expect more sites to be reporting this in the near future.

Страниц: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Печать

Перейти в: