Страниц: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 646
Автор Тема: Ваши догадки, предположения, мысли и всё остальное про новости о LB  (Прочитано 3473678 раз)
Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #840 : Август 27, 2008, 01:41:39 »

админ с армпита постит...
че хоть там?..

Holy batcrap you people are anxious. Sorry, just got home. Here you guys go... I helped him out by editing it a little bit, his English is a little rusty so I did my best. Anyways, here you guys go:

Talking to Sam Rivers- a dream of a fan coming true

THE IDEA

All of us had/has mixed feelings about Limp Bizkit. Since releasing Unquestionable Truth Part I, we heard nothing. Some unreleased material and Fred’s words of coming back were there, however there was nothing of new music, confronting Wes’s departure or looking for any replacement.

Some of us fans have grown up, some didn’t. Some are on the fansites to judge and hate. There are a variety of feelings towards Limp Bizkit.

For me, personally it was always something emotional about the band. I loved all their stuff and believed Fred, or at least most of the stuff he said. Anyway I could connect with the songs, things he wrote on his blog or in the news section of limpbizkit.com or limp’s Myspace.

There came an idea to try to reach someone related to the band. Earlier on I managed to receive an email from John writing about his feelings towards Results May Vary album. Once in a while Gabe wrote something but after 3 years of no new material from LB, with only some pics from time to time, I was starting to think that it has come to an end.

THE CONTACT

I came up with the idea to try to reach Sam. I thought I will give a try and I was truly surprised how easy it went reach him.

From the begining He was very open; a real pleasure and a friendly guy. There was the FAY storm at the time I was trying to call Sam, so I tried to reach him for a couple of days and I finally made it yesterday on 25th of August.

CONVERSATION/ INTERVIEW

Probably I sounded like a journalist asking these questions. I tried to be easy with that one and it was definitely Sam who helped this whole situation by being really easy to communicate with. So here are the things I managed to get from Sam:

LIMP BIZKIT

The band is coming to studio in about a month or so. Finally after a time when everybody was doing their own things Limp Bizkit, without Wes, will definitely get into a studio. The guitar player isn’t picked yet, there are people they will try with and there is a possibility that the guitar player will be a well-known name. Still they will choose that one, and plan on a follow-up tour. There will be a tour. So it’s kind of a next chapter of the news that Limp Bizkit wanted Wes on board.

No extraordinary news with dates, people etc but for me it was a big change to hear a band member talking about not possiblity not what they wish for but a fact that the band is coming to the studio and there will be a NEW guitar player. After playing with Mike they know they can be successfull without Wes and they will be doing new music.

What about Wes Borland?

Wes Borland as we know has his own thing. Sam said that he thinks that everything Wes does is genius and wouldn’t mind working with him. But what was a surprise it isn’t so damn sure that he won’t be back. Time will tell, I know someone said that already. But the thing that is new is that not all that Wes writes on his blog is the truth. It is not certain that Wes will not want to play with guys again. However, he wanted to point out that Wes has to have his own time.
The relations between the band members in fact are good. Especially Wes and Fred.

After having all the news about new Limp Bizkit I asked about the old one.

I asked about Unquestionable truth pt 1. It was a time Sam hates and loves. Every day was very tough but the good thing was that they made it to get the band together. The other thing was the bunch of unreleased material. They will do something with that, what means releasing it.

SAM RIVERS

Sam is playing with his new project. At the time they are rehearsing, there is no name of the band. He said he he can’t give names to compare the music, but earlier he mentioned something between Portishead (which he really loves) and Deftones. The sound of his new band is not so heavy as Limp Bizkit.

Sam built Born Recording Studio for new talent in Jacksonville. His help also includes letting bands play for free.

He is a happy husband to his Wife Kinter.

I asked Sam about his bass playing. What was interesting for me was the bass guitar on Unquestionable Truth. I remember him using 5 string bass guitars. Sam says he doesn’t use this 5th low string, only on stage to hold on to it while jumping around. Also he wanted to try out new bass guitar.

There was a subject of his favorite bass line he did so far. He said he is always grateful for the opportunity to make any music at all. He can’t say which bass line he is most proud of. Limp Bizkit music comes from jamming with all the band members and what he could say about hiss bass playing is that his ‘mentor’ is Jeff Ament from Pearl Jam. His style of playing was always a light Sam was following all the way through making music with Limp Bizkit.

Sam is/will be creating a new, more private, personal studio. One of the reasons is the ability to get all Limp members to rehearse in a really cheap way, there in Jacksonville, FL.

I asked Sam what does he like from present music scene, he said he don’t know what is going on right now, but as far as it goes for heaviness he likes Slipknot. Besides that he loves Portishead and he really like Pendulum.

FRED DURST

What was a thing I was always curious about were true feelings of the band members towards Fred. Whether they are angry on him because how people hate Lb or not.

“Fred’s perfect, he is a very mellow man in fact, a family guy”. They really all love each other and it was so good to hear Sam being so positive about the band members after all the hatred going on Fan sites and press.

FUTURE

It was a huge pleasure to talk to Sam. He is very open, he is a decent and honest man, very friendly. I am a lucky person because this contact will last.

I am sure that what I wrote won’t give anything to some of the people who wait for Limp Bizkit badly. What I did was a posssibility to talk to a band member that wasn’t in the spotlight at all. It was a pleasure, I need to repeat that again.

What we know is that Limp Bizkit exist and they will bring new music. What we know is that they are just people who care about Limp Bizkit an their Fans but that’s not all in the world. When somebody doesn’t feel to do something he doesn’t do that. We should let them create in their own way.
Those are my words only and I write them knowing that all the angry atmosphere comes from the fact that Gabe and Fred are keeping us in this constant pressure without giving us any concrete detail information.

Thank you Sam Rivers once again.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #841 : Август 27, 2008, 02:53:59 »

теперь не трудно догадатся, где это было.

если кому интересно, вот аккаунт Сэма Риверса http://www.myspace.com/bornrecordingstudio

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #842 : Август 27, 2008, 04:06:08 »

а ещё наконец то стало ясно, кто же сидит на этой фотке слева в углу
http://images.google.ru/images?hl=ru&q=%D0%94%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%8B%D1%88&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA+%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA&gbv=2

diman
you can`t see me
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #843 : Август 27, 2008, 06:41:05 »

а кто это такой?

надежда была и осталась напрасной , она капает на пол липкой жидкостью красной

Backenbart
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #844 : Август 27, 2008, 07:27:52 »

Клон прикольнулся,Дробышь саси уебышь-вспомнилась композиция

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #845 : Август 28, 2008, 03:15:51 »

неплохо.  Cheesy

diman
you can`t see me
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #846 : Август 28, 2008, 09:59:36 »

прикольно спустя столько лет услышать в трэке слово Лимп Бизкит от Фрэда, кстати Фрэди Ди  а ты где этот трэк надыбал?

Kamikadze
Ацкий парень
true limp bizkit fan

with LB since 2000

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #847 : Август 28, 2008, 12:18:19 »

Трек классный, но голос и манера читки фреда мне не понравилась.

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #848 : Август 28, 2008, 13:11:03 »

diman, нашёл на форуме армпита, там чувак скинул два варианта закачки, вот они здесь) он ещё выложил торрент полного альбома Лэзи. я уж не стал его сюда кидать))
Stone Cold, да-да) вот только кто нибудь перевёл бы всё это а лучше весь разговор. (на этой странице он есть).

Пятница feat. Робинзон Крузо  Cheesy

FSN

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #849 : Август 28, 2008, 13:49:17 »

Вобщем...Сэм - МУЖИК)))) хоть одна позитивная новость за последнее время....

New era's comin' in...

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #850 : Август 28, 2008, 15:26:47 »

опля...щас трек заценим нах) ну вроде бы начинают шевелиться если верить Сему)))

йопте!

diman
you can`t see me
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #851 : Август 28, 2008, 16:26:36 »

а дословно можно перевести? трэк кстати хороший, никто не знает Лэззи там клипак на него мутить не будет?

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #852 : Август 28, 2008, 16:45:31 »

трек ацтой, моё мнение...танцевальный хип-хоп...изюминки никакой нет...Фред поменял манеру читки...Его фирменый голос пропал, испарился...

йопте!

diman
you can`t see me
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #853 : Август 28, 2008, 17:05:25 »

а ты можеш себе представить ЛБ образца хотябы 2003 года в наше время??? Это не будет катироватся, вот он и изменил себе, а если трэк выпустят на радио, то он будет пользоватся успехом в массах, не стоит забывать что Фрэд Дёрст очень хороший комерсант!

Freddy_Dee
Limp Bizkit
true limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #854 : Август 28, 2008, 17:06:45 »

трек ацтой, моё мнение...танцевальный хип-хоп...изюминки никакой нет...Фред поменял манеру читки...Его фирменый голос пропал, испарился...
да он начил так читать ещё в интерлюдиях и в Summer Of Bipolar Love ещё в Sexy Dancer. а мне нравится.

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #855 : Август 28, 2008, 17:31:42 »

заметь я не говорил что мне НЕ нравиться его манера читки...просто вышел средняк, ни туда ни сюда...Ну трек не запоминающийся...музыка никакая...В Секси Дансер голос какраз олд скульный, но трек тож не очень...а Самер оф Биполар Лов, там голос вообще через синтезатор пропущен...

йопте!

SteroId
да хз его знает
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #856 : Август 28, 2008, 18:03:41 »

зачем он в треке лимп бизкит упоминает?

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]