Страниц: [1] 2 3 ... 80
Автор Тема: Редкостные фоты  (Прочитано 507061 раз)
Skiller
Гость
« : Февраль 20, 2008, 20:52:25 »

Я честно говоря ХЗ что случилось с этой темой, но факт в том, что она куда-то исчезла...
Так что начинаем по новой=)=)=) Если кому-то нужны какие-то фоты из старой темы - пишите сюда, постараюсь по возможности восстановить.

Freddy Dee
Imagine accepting the truth
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #1 : Февраль 20, 2008, 23:19:31 »

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #2 : Февраль 20, 2008, 23:39:17 »

фрэд дует))))

DollarS
Рэпер со стажем
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #3 : Февраль 21, 2008, 00:42:27 »

Skiller
Гость
« Ответ #4 : Февраль 21, 2008, 12:49:58 »

Дядя Женя с детишками=)=)=)=)=)

Sirco
Йоманарод....
old limp bizkit fan

[Мнясник]

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #5 : Февраль 28, 2008, 01:38:30 »

Sucks Shocked

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #6 : Март 01, 2008, 17:46:35 »

старое интервью

Critical Beatdown - Fred Durst Takes One On The Chin For Fight Club
From making multi-platinum records to keeping tabloid gossip columnists abuzz, Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst's done it all... including, allegedly, Britney Spears. But don't be fooled by the brain behind smash singles like "Rollin'" and "Nookie's" public image; beneath a hyper-aggressive facade lurks the heart of a dedicated hobbyist. Much like everyday movie buffs or game geeks, he's got a passion for pop culture - albeit also a strange affinity for getting socked in the teeth. We place a call on the notorious rap-rocker in hopes of hearing more about an upcoming appearance as a playable character in Vivendi-Universal's Fight Club.

1UP: Rumor has it you're a huge fan of the Fight Club franchise... what's the scoop?

Durst: The film was very smart and well put together. Stylistically, it was also genius. The script was amazing too. Plus I'm big fan of author Chuck Palahniuk - I love all his books. The movie was just this amazing combination of actors, the right subject matter and a fantastic adaptation of the novel. You could say it was the right thing for me at the right time.

1UP: You're a playable character in the game. How's it feel to actually live the experience instead of just reading about it or watching a DVD?

Durst: Really exciting. I'm really pleased to be a part of it - I always thought that Fight Club would make a great game. I have to confess I'm a little upset that Ed [Norton] and Brad [Pitt] wouldn't let their images be used, but I've gotten over it.

1UP: You digging the way virtual Fred turned out, or is he, as those in the music biz say, "wiggeda-wack?"

Durst: Kinda. I know how videogames work - I've done a couple wrestling games for THQ before, and you never look the same on the screen as you think you will. Although in those instances, the character I played was more my persona from Limp Bizkit than how I am for real. This time, even though my character may not be an exact duplicate of me, it's more raw and realistic... you actually play me as I really am.

1UP: And you don't mind getting your digital ass handed to you?

Durst: No. People just love to kick the shit out of special characters... that's what they're included in games for.

1UP: How'd you get involved in the project?

Durst: The producer was a fan and the team wanted me to do an original remix of one of our songs for the game. Something that could be looped and played during fights, which I figured I'd do. But then, the more I thought about it, I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. I decided it'd make more sense to be a character instead of making people hear my music over and over. That way, you decide whether you want to deal with Fred Durst or not.

1UP: Compared to the average gamer, how do you stack up?

Durst: I wouldn't say I'm someone who spends hours and hours doing nothing but playing games. I have other interests. I'm not one of those obsessed guys who sits in front of the PC all the time. But I do like to play a lot of different titles.

1UP: Any particular type of interactive diversion that intrigues you?

Durst: Picking one style of game in particular that I favor is kind of hard since I'm into so many. Right now, I'm playing a lot of computer poker online. Up until now, I'd never played in my life. But it's this big thing in America now, and once you learn how to play, it's addictive. I've been doing that a lot lately. I've also been playing with the Xbox. And I'm really excited to see the new PlayStation - I'm tired of the old one now.

1UP: The game you're most looking forward to this holiday season?

Durst: Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - it's going to be awesome. I'm so proud of myself when I beat games like that without using cheats. It's like a quest I assign myself. When you play without using cheat codes, it gives you a chance to sit back and admire a game the way it was meant to be played. You can take in the writing, the design... you see the game as the creators intended you to see it. Once you get the cheat codes and start using them, it sort of spoils things. But you can also have fun with them. That's when you really start killing the game and doing crazy things.

1UP: Any others - say, Halo 2?

Durst: Oh yeah, that's supposed to be really good. You tell me - should I be playing it? I keep hearing good things. And all my friends are obsessed with the original.

1UP: Yeah, it's not bad for a product from a no-name publisher like Microsoft. But enough dilly-dallying... back to Fight Club! What sort of moves is your digital double packing?

Durst: They gave me a couple of cool techniques. Nothing too flashy... I just didn't want to be the weakest link. Since I play games, I understand the fun of special characters and the purpose they serve. I can take the piss out of myself... it's OK. I can't imagine a lot of people want to be me and fight as me so much as they want to beat me up. And I'm alright with that.

1UP: Why ever would anyone want to hurt a poor little guy like you?

Durst: Well, I don't think they care that it's me so much as just someone recognizable you can pound on. Look at the other characters they've got in there - Abe Lincoln, Bob with the bitch tits. I will admit though that the purpose of having guys like me is there is as a payoff: players can smack us up for fun. And it makes sense when you consider that Limp Bizkit as a whole has taken a bashing recently... we've gotten a bad rap from outsiders. But it's nothing to whine about - I can embrace and laugh at it. You have to roll with the punches. Shit, I'm going to beat on myself...

Clon
БАБКАЗЛАТО
Administrator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #7 : Март 01, 2008, 17:50:19 »

типа игрушка Fight Club?

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #8 : Март 01, 2008, 18:15:28 »

да
она вроде выходила после TUTP1
на выходила PS2, XBOX и вроде GameCube

DollarS
Рэпер со стажем
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #9 : Март 01, 2008, 19:52:34 »

у меня есть эта игрушка на PS2...Фред там скрытый персонаж....
игра - отстойная...
вышла она вроде пораньше TUT1....там еще есть в саунтреке игры песенка LB "Head For The Barricade"....

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #10 : Март 02, 2008, 19:41:04 »

я так подумал, потому что он про неё писал на сайте в стиле TUT.

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #11 : Март 02, 2008, 20:06:12 »

win32
De_Signer
Global Moderator
limp bizkit fan for life

[Дизайнер]

Просмотр профиля
« Ответ #12 : Март 02, 2008, 20:47:06 »

Фреди де ты их находишь? у Феди кепка Слипкнот???

йопте!

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email
« Ответ #13 : Март 02, 2008, 22:11:59 »

1. на сайте)
2. да это кепка Слипкнот)

Freddy Dee
limp bizkit fan

Просмотр профиля Email